part 20 last part strictly 18+

(STRICTLY 18+)
Kaustuki: sanyu you should buy something sexy for ur self….
Sanyu: what sexy kaustuki…..?? am fine like this…. he loves me the way I m….
Kaustuki: o my god sanyu you don’t understand anything…. Husbands like their wives to be sexy in front of them…. And randhir is not an exception anyway….
Sanyu: (raising her eyebrows) really??
Kaustuki: trust me… u have to drive him crazy…. Then only he will get excited…. 
Sanyu: achha… I didn’t know that…. 
Kaustuki: you will sanyu… I will teach you everything (she winked)
Sanyu: isme sikhna kya h,,,, ye sab to ese hi hojata h,,,
Kaustuki: I know… but thoda efforts dalne se things get better… enjoyment increases….
Sanyu: enjoyment…. ?? I m very scared… I mean,.. I have never been this way in front of any man… also… kaustuki it pains…. It pains a lot
Kaustuki: sanyu… you have no idea how much pleasure it has…. That pain is nothing in front of that pleasure
Sanyu: are you sure??
Kaustuki: am experienced sanyu….
Sanyu: ya ya(rolling her eyes)
Kaustuki: sanyu,,, tell me na… wat will u wear??
Sanyu: nothing.. (she bit her tongue,… kaustuki was laughing holding her tummy) i… I .. mean I will be wearing me usual nightdress….
Kaustuki: (controlling her laughter) I know you will be wearing nothing… but ek bar to jana padega na… oh my god sanyu u are so funny…
Sanyu: am sorry I didn’t mean that (she said innocently)
Kaustuki: ok ok… I know I know… lets go for a shopping….
Sanyu: shopping now… ?? and for wat??
Kaustuki: I know sanyu u don’t care about randhir… but I care for him…I cant let u spoil his most special moment like this.. u have to look sexy… so come on now… we will buy a sexy nightly…
Sanyu: (her eyes popped out) sexty nighty… kaustuki… I have never wore a nighty….
Kaustuki: tabi to u are still a virgin…
Sanyu: (angry) was that a joke??
Kaustuki: its upto u…. vese be we are getting late now… so come on get up… 
Sanyu: ok… but let me inform randhir…
Kaustuki: tu usse bolegii kyaa(she said teasingly) that to drive him crazy you are buying a sexy nighty…
Sanyu turned red….she didn’t have any answer…
Kaustuki: don’t tell him anything… lets just go….
Sanyu nodded and they both went to a mall… where sanyu tried many nighties… but kaustuki rejected all… then kaustuki brought her a nighty with a huge rob…and asked her to try it… kaustuki liked it and they both purchased it… and they came to office again…
In the evening….
Randhir and sanyu came back home… sanyu slyly hide the nighty in her cupboard….
On the dinner table..
Randhir: (taking a bite of roti) so … 5 days are getting over… I guess ??
Sanyu: (choked) hmmm… today is 4th…
Randhir: 4th good,,,, today is what… Thursday??
Sanyu: yaa..
Randhir: (smiled) that means Saturday is the day… or I should say… night..
Sanyu coughed… she drank some water…
Randhir: are u fine,,?? Nervous ho??
Sanyu: no… m fine(trying to hide her nervousness)
Randhir: good,,, we will have fun,, for sure… JUST YOU AND ME….(he smiled)
Sanyu: (fake smile) yaa… 
After finishing the dinner they both slept….
It was a Saturday morning… sanyu woke up… she saw randhir was not on the bed… she got worried… she looked for him in the balcony and washroom but he was not there… she came out of the room…. She saw randhir in the kitchen,,, making breakfast for them,…
Sanyu: ye kya kar rhe ho tum…
Randhir: nothing… feel like eating something made by me… so m cooking today///
Sanyu: that’s great… mere liye be banaya h kya??(she giggled)
Randhir: hmmm…. Mam I cook very well… go go and get ready… then we will have breakfast together…
Sanyu: sure sir…(she was about to leave)
Randhir: sanyuktaa…
Sanyu: (looked at him) hmmm??
Randhir: look good today… I shud lose myself.. (he winked with a smile)
Sanyu had butterflies in her stomach…..
Sanyu left…. She got ready… and came out…
Randhir:(he came near her and whispered in her ears) me be ready hojata hu… then just you and me….. 
Sanyu: (nervous) just you and me what?? Abi se… vo to raat ko naa
Randhir bursted into laughter….
Randhir: sanyuktaa… u are so funny.. I was talking about having a breakfast…. 
Sanyu felt embarrassed
Randhir: vese you wanna do it now…then we can do it rightnow…
Sanyu(pushed him a little) : no no way… u go and get ready… m feeling hungry…
Randhir: sanyuktaa… tumhe darr lag rha h na….?? (he was smiling now)
Sanyu: hmmm(made a puppy face)
Ranndhir: it happens… first time h na… then every thing will be fine… I promise I wont hurt u more….
Sanyu: ok… go now..
Randhir and sanyu had breakfast together and went to office… the whole day passed like this…. kaustuki was giving sanyu tips…(gandi wali lol) which were increasing her nervousness more….
At evening… randhir and sanyu were sitting in the car… randhir was driving it to the home… he then suddenly stopped the car in the market…
Sanyu: kya hua….??
Randhir: vo… I was thinking…. That….mmmm …. That we are taking a new step in our relation… so I want it to be safe… so without any protection I don’t want to do it… (with a little hesitation)
Sanyu: (looked away) oh…. (she gulped)
Randhir came out after 5 mins… sanyu didn’t say anything… after that…
(I don’t guys… but I am finding this very funny… this situation… lol.. rofl… I myself cant control my laughter…..)
They both came home back… sanyu cooked dinner… till then randhir bathed…. He was looking extremely handsome that time…..he was wearing his fitted t-shirt and loose pajama…. After having dinner… sanyu didn’t wait for any second… and straight away went to washroom she even locked the bedrooms door from inside… 
Randhir was surprised by this reaction////.. still he was waiting for her to come outside…
After half an hour… sanyu came outside… she was wearing that two piece nighty… the rob was really loose for her body… she did a little makeup. With red lipstick …. more than ordinary… as advised by kaustuki…. She came in front of randhir.. who was busy watching tv… he looked at sanyu…. He was surprised…. He looked at her from top to bottom… and he busted into laughter…. He switched off the tv… and he was laughing… he was holding his tummy…she was looking really horrible in that loose nighty…. Sanyu was really embarrassed…. Her eyes became moist… randhir noticed that came near her… he was trying to control his laughter….
Sanyu: tumko achha ni laga na ?? (with a puppy face)
Randhir: ye kya h… m sure ye tumne apni marzi se ni pehna h… this so loose…. (he said wiping her tears..)
Sanyu: (looking down) no… kaustuki asked me so…
Randhir: (giggled) kaustuki ne bola… 
Sanyu: hmmm
Randhir: kyo… usne bola or tumne mann liyaa..
Sanyu: usne kaha ki if I wear this ,,,, tum pagal hojaoge….
Randhir again busted into laughter….
Sanyu was crying bitterly…
Randhir cupped her face..: hey sanyukta… don’t cry… achha m sorry…. But tum muje ese hi achhi lagti ho… ye sab ajeeb kapdo ki koi zarurat ni h… tum muje apni uss loose tshirt and pajama me hi bhot sexy lagti ho…
Sanyu blushed… 
Randhir: acha or kya kya advise di tumhe kaustuki ne…
Sanyu: me tumhe kyo batao….
Randhir: ok ok… lets not waste any time… lets go to the room… sanyu just nodded…
They entered the room….
(abi be kisi ko sharam a rahi h to leave it rightnow lol)
Sanyu: m scared randhir…. It pains naa….
Randhir: don’t worry sweety I will be gentle on u…
with this he pulled her towards him…. and sealed her lips with his…. They were kissing each other… they were lost in each other…. Sanyu kept her both hands on randhir’s neck cupping it…. Where as randhir was moving his hands throught out her back… they both were moaning…. They both came near the bed and sat on it kneeling down… still kissing each other…. Randhir removed his tshirt…. Sanyu was sliding her hands all over randhir;s bare chest…
Randhir left her lips and started kissing her neck… chin… eyes… forehead… he slide his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him…. his other hand was cupping her face…. Sanyu was feeling weird sensations under her…. She was moaning his name… again and again ( as advised by kaustuki..) randhir was now losing control over himself… he started sucking her neck… leaving red patches on her skin… randhir stopped and looked at her…. 
Randhir: (whispered) are u fine??
Sanyu: (gulped) hmmm…. And you??
Randhir: muje kya hoga… (he again kissed her…. He entered her mouth…. Sanyu was getting restless now… she was melting in his arms… )
Randhir kept his both hands on her shoulder and started sliding her rob down… with no time he removed it… 
Sanyu pushed him : what are you doing…?? (she was panting… she kept her both hands crossed on her chest…
Randhir was shocked… not by sanyu’s reaction but by seeing wat she was wearing inside the rob… she was wearing a red skin fit nighty,,, with extremely low cut neck… revealing all her assets… he gulped… that dress was really making him crazy…. They were still sitting on their knees….
Randhir: kaustuki ne ye dress bola tha…. To tum ye ganda sa rob kyo pehen k ayi….?? Oh man… you look dammn sexy… (he blew some air) 
Sanyu shifted back and: give that rob again randhir…
Randhir: pagal ho kya tum(he took the rob and hide it behind him)
Sanyu: randhir I want it back…. M feeling shy…
Randhir: (he got pissed) m ur husband…. 
Sanyu: so??
Randhir: so sanyukta I can see that… remove ur hands now….
Sanyu shook her head in a no and turned around…. what now randhir see was turning him on… he saw sanyu’s naked back… it was totally backless nighty…. Sanyu forgot that… randhir giggled at her innocence…. 
Randhir: kya kya chupaogii tum….
Randhir moved forward and started placing wet kisses on her back… sanyu was lost in front of him… she was melting now… the sensation under her were increasing…. Randhir turned her around him and with all his force stretched he arms… pining her to the bed… he placed both her arms on the pillow… and was looking into her eyes…. sanyu’s eyes got wide.,,, she gulped again.. she was feeling shy… randhir shifted his gaze to her visible cleavage… 
Randhir: you are so sexy sanyuktaaa….
And he started kissing her cleavage… sanyu arched back….she was now moaning his name louder… and louder…. Which was making him more crazy… he slide her nighty straps down and romved it… she was naked now… he started licked… kissed… sucked her assets… her whole body was burning now…. After some time, (I don t know exactly the time they took lol) he got up…. And sat down on his knees again…
Sanyu looked at him.. : wat??
Randhir held sanyu’s ankles and folded her legs….
Sanyu: wat are u doing…??
Randhir: shut up… 
He removed all his clothes… sanyu understood wat he is upto… she closed her eyes completely… she was shivering… randhir stretched her legs and 
Ranndhir: look at me sanyuktaa… kuch ni hoga.. don’t be scared….
Sanyu looked at him… she had sweat on her forehead….
Sanyu: muje dar lag rha h,,,, dard hoga naa??
Randhir: thoda saa,,,, I will be gentle dear….
Sanyu: bleeding be hogi…
Randhir:hmmm … its ur first time… and u are tight too… thoda bhohot to hoga… 
Sanyu: wat do u mean by its ,my first time… tumhara be to h….
Randhir: ha h to… but ….
Sanyu: but but what… and one more thing… how do u know about all this..??
Randhir: sanyukta… m baccha ni hu…. tum sachme pagal ho////
Sanyu: pagal ni hu me.. tell me how many girl frnds you had…
Randhir: sanyuktya now it is getting too much… I know this becoz m a guy… and every guy watches porn…. College me mene…
Sanyu: haw tum porn dekhte the… u didn’t tell me…
Randhir: o my god sanyukta… I cant believe this.. tum mujese iss wakt iss topic pe lad rhi ho…. Ajkal to every girl watches porn… it’s a big deal…
Sanyu: I had never watched any… for ur kind information…
Randhir: ohk now enough… u tell me u wanna do it or not…. ??
Sanyu: hmmm(she nodded in a yes with a sobbing face)
Randhir: (kept his hands on her knees) sanyukta… keep looking into my eyes…. and just chant my name… 
Sanyu just nodded…
Randhir came over her and sanyu hugged him tightly…
Randhir: just calm down..
And he entered her and stopped… sanyu shouted,,,,
Sanyu: (she was crying bitterly in pain) randhir….. its paining… take it out plz….
Randhir: shhhhh.;…. Pain will reduce…. See m not moving….
Sanyu dugged her nails in randhir’s shoulder… he too hissed in pain… but he didn’t stop her….
After some time he started moving up and down… sanyu was chanting his name again and again… soon the pain was replaced by pleasure and happiness,,,, she cud remember kaustuki’s words… she cud feel her self complete…. That she is in heaven…. 
They both were sweating now… randhir was on cloud 9 now…. After sometime randhir came out of her and also came of her/// and laid besides her… sanyu twisted herself to the other side… they both were feeling the most different kind of happiness.. something unusual… they both became one…. They became SANDHIR now…. 
Randhir was panting…. He looked at sanyu and caught her shoulder…
Randhir: he sanyu are you fine…?? Did I hurt u more…??
Sanyu turned her face towards randhir and pecked his lips with a smile…. The smile of satisfaction….
Sanyu: thank u randhir….(tears were rolling down from the corner of her eyes)
Randhir: thank u to u too…. M so in love with u….
Sanyu: I love u too randhir….
Randhir: is it paining…??
Sanyu: no m fine…. 
Randhir: thank god….
Sanyu: randhir… u have completed me today…. I just wanna be with u always…. I have never been so satisfied and happy before…
Randhir smiled and pulled her in his embrace….
Randhir: m happy too…. M so glad to have u in my life…. I had never imagined that I will fall for someone like this…
Sanyu: me too….
Randhir: sanyukta even I wanna be with you always…. You have became my world now…. My world… JUST YOU AND ME///(he pecked her forehead)
Sanyu: JUST YOU AND ME….??(she asked looking at him///)
Randhir: ha JUST YOU AND ME….. (he hugged her more tightly..)
And they lived happily ever after….
PRECAP: EPILOGUE….