part 18

After having their breakfast they both went to office….sanyu indeed was not feeling well…they both went to their respective floors… at 2 pm randhir called sanyu…

Sanyu: hello (with a soft smile)

Randhir: hey… are u ohk….??

Sanyu: no… randhir… my lower abdomen is paining…. Feeling down…

Randhir: wait m coming up….

Sanyu: hmm ohk…

They both hung up the phone…

Randhir went to sanyu’s cabin… she was sitting on the chair with keeping her head down in her arms  on the table…  she was feeling miserable… randhir walked straight to her….

Randhir: (keeping his hand on her back,,, rubbing her back) : kya hua… u ohk??

Sanyu looked up at him… her face became pale: randhirrr (in her pale voice)

Randhir twisted her chair towards him and sat on his toes in front of her… he kept one of his hands on her knee and other on her cheek… he was hell worried for her health…

Randhir: sanyukta.. lets go to the doctor,,… u look…(before he cud complete)

Sanyu: am fine randhir… its normal… first two days are always painful… don’t worry I will be fine… doctor is not needed,,,

Randhir: I cant see u like this…. (he made a tensed face)

Sanyu: (with a smile) its ohk… tum apna kam chod ke agye… u go … apna kam karo… sahil ko bta chala to he will yell at u…

Randhir: you do one thing… go home… take some rest…

Sanyu: randhir… I can I go home… I have so much work here…. And sahil will not allow me to go home…

Randhir: I don’t want to listen anything… me tumhe abi ghar chod rha hu… and don’t worry about sahil… me bat karlungaa…. (he got up and started pulling sanyu’s hand)

Sanyu: ese ni hota randhir….

Randhir: ese hi hota h,,,, come on pack ur stuff…  m dropping u at home…

Sanyu: achha theek h,,,, but I will go alone… muje adat h randhir..

Randhir: are u serious… tumhe lagta h me tumhe esi halat me akele ghar jane dunga,,,, me  chutti  leleta but I have a lot of work… sahil wont let me go but tumhe wo jane dega,,,,

Sanyu: randhir… tum manoge ni naa….

Randhir: naa…. (he smiled) u do one thing… take ur things and come down… me jab tak sahil se bat karta hu….

Sanyu: hmmmm…..(she nodded) and he left….

She came down after 5 minutes… she was waiting for him near the staircase… her legs were too paining so she preferred to sit down on the staircase… randhir came after 5 mins….

Randhir: tum… ese yaha q bethi ho…. ?? sanyukta me abhi bi bol rha hu… lets go to the doctor….

Sanyu: (getting up) lets go home randhir…. Btw sahil mana??

Randhir: he doesn’t have any other choice…  (he smiled and he put his arm around her shoulder… and pulled her a little towards him… and they started walking…)

Outside the office…

Randhir: tum ruko,,, me gadi yahi leke ata hu,,,

Sanyu : ok…

He brought his car near the office gate , came out of the car and opened the door for sanyu…

She smiled and sat inside the car…