part 10

It was 7:30 in the evening... Sanyu was waiting for randhir eagerly... She knew that today randhir will b hell annoyed with her... she was feeling very restless now... She was just walking from left to right then right to left... it was now 8... she heard the doorbell...she ran towards the door...opened it... Randhir was standing there... she passed a smile... Randhir just ignored her and went straight away to the bedroom throwing his bag on the couch...

Sanyu had already anticipated his reaction wud be like only... She didn't shock... She joined her hands and looked up at the ceiling..

Sanyu: hey bhagwanji bacha lenaa...

She somehow dared to enter the room...  She saw randhir was not there,,, he was bathing... She saw his shirt was laying on the bed, some files were also lying on the bed...  and his tie was on the stool ... his shoes were lying on the floor... He did not shut the cupboard doors... it was all open... She was now scared ... She collected all his cloths... Put them in the washing bin...she kept the files on one of the counters lying next to their bed... then she closed the cupboard doors ...and took his shoes and came out of the room and placed them in the shoe rack...

After 15 mins

Randhir: ( screamed) SANYUKTAAA... GOD DAMMIT WHERE ARE YOU...SANYUKTAAA

Sanyu enters the room: kya hua??

Randhir:tumne meri cheese q chhedi... ( angry)

Sanyu: mene chhedi ni... I just kept them where should be...( she knew his frustration is coming out)

Randhir: oh...( rolled his eyes) to tum muje cheeso ki sahi jagah bataogi... (he was fuming)

Sanyu: esi batb ni h randhir... Why are you overreacting...

Randhir: m I over reaction... ( grinned his teeth)

Sanyu: ok... Wat do u want now...

Randhir: I want all my things here again... Just the way I left them...

Sanyu: fine.,,,,, u want this right..( she was also hell angry) ...

She took all the files from the counter and smashed them on the bed... then she took out all the dirty cloths from the  washing bin and threw them on the bed... She opened the doors of all the cupboards in the room... then she went outside the room... took 3 to 4 pairs of shoes and threw all of them on the floor...( randhir was just shocked... he was just looking at her... He was stunned by her reaction...) she looked at him...she was also fuming now... then she raised her index finger towards him and

Sanyu: RANDHIR NEVER EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN... Kis bat pe naraz ho tum...,mene khana banake beja isliye... Isme itna naraz hone ki kya bat hai... me pagal the jo suba suba uthke tumhare liye khana banayaaa... Randhir Muje sirf tumhari fikra h,,,,, I really felt bad that tum pure din bhooke rehte ho... or jb khate to vo canteen ka kharab khana khate ho... Tumhe ni pasand I will not ever send u tiffin again... YES MR RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT I WILL NOT EMBARRASS U ANYMORE... happy now... . ( she stormed out of the room slamming the gate very hard)

Randhir was just standing there... he took a few minutes to recognize wat has just happened... he punched his fist on the bed... then he got a call from jiggy...

Randhir: hello( in a irritating voice)

Jiggy: hello... Kya hua abi tk chidda hua h kya...

Randhir: tu kam bol ... I m in no mood to talk...

Jiggy: ary yrr... Bhabhi se jhagda hua kya...

Randhir: ab me kya batao tuje... kese samhaloo me ye sab... Dude I really feel that mene bhot jaldi shaadi karli,,,,, I shud have waited for some more... me ni hu yrr ready for this marriage crap... roz 3 mahine b pure ni hue shadi ko or pta ni hum kitne bar lad chuke h...  muje samaj ni ata ye kesa reshta h... ki galti kiski h samaj hi ni ata... Kon sorry bolega muje kabi samaj ni ata...