She widened her eyes while the teacher was pushing her to the front of the classroom.

"Everyone, listen up!" She yelled. "We've got a new student who's going to be joining our homeroom class so please welcome her."

"Hello, my name is Moon Hyewon." She bowed shyly.

The teacher pointed to a desk in front of that boy. "That's your seat from now on." She smiled.

Hyewon awkwardly passed the stares she was getting while walking down the aisle, and finally reached the empty seat.

Hyewon took a glance at the boy and he was drinking banana milk.

Oh... Kay then.

She took her seat and took off her backpack.

"Before the bell rings and you all go off to your designated classes, please make sure you do the homework from science ." She smiled widely. "And make Hyewon feel at home."

Once again all eyes slowly looked at Hyewon, and she just looked back at them. The atmosphere was very awkward.

🥛 🥛 🥛

Hyewon finally finished science, social studies, english and fine arts. It wasn't that bad since the teacher didn't know how to teach at all.

Mixing up formulas and even making spills here and there while doing experiments.. It was a relief since she now has an excuse to why she will get bad marks.

In social studies, the teacher was pretty decent but didn't know how to read; he kept stuttering along the way, which was getting on her nerves since social studies was her best subject but, if she does get bad marks, it's not her fault.

English wasn't that bad except the teacher kept talking about her personal life and stories that were not relevant to anyone. Not to mention, there were so many class clowns it was horrible.

The only thing Hyewon enjoyed is fine arts, since she can put her creativity in one paper. The teacher didn't really care and they could do whatever, as long as it's colored and drawn.

What an amazing school.

Now it was time for lunch; the reason why she attends high school. Even if the food was crappy, she still enjoyed the free time.

After Hyewon got her lunch she looked at around for a seat, and found a small table in the middle of the cafeteria.

Hyewon sat down and ate her food slowly, savouring the food. Surprisingly it tasted so...

Bad.

She expected more but the mashed potatoes were cold and the rice was too sticky. The drink she got was banana milk, and it was the only good thing out of her lunch.

They were only giving out this much?

As she kept on eating her food slowly, stopping once in a while to savour the taste, someone pushed the milk with his waist and it fell on her uniform skirt.

Hyewon looked at her now wet uniform skirt that was covered with milk.

"Oops." He said innocently as he continued to drink his banana milk from his straw as if he has done nothing wrong.

She looked at the boy who blinked countless times until shrugging and leaving the girl alone at her table.

"Ohhh that little.."

She silently cursed at him and cleaned her skirt with her hands.

After the stain would not leave to her avail, she went to her locker and looked for something to change into.

Her gym clothes.

P.E doesn't start before the end of the day, but this is my only choice. What else can I do?

She agreed. It's better than being humiliated on the first day of school.

Well, unfortunately for her, Hyewon was already humiliated.

🥛 🥛 🥛

Hyewon came out of the girl's restroom with her gym clothes on, wearing her gym shorts and shirt;  students only wear it in the gym because there's a changing room there.

But the situation Hyewon was in now was terrible.

She heard laughs and whispers, making her feel dizzy. She had to stop to press both her middle fingers and pointer fingers on her temples while closing her eyes.

The dizziness stopped after the bell rung and everything went back to normal.

Hyewon got pushed by some students but didn't budge. She just let them since she felt so weak to do anything at the moment.

What's worse is that some of the teachers passed by her, as if she wasn't there.

Milk boy was watching from a distance. He held his banana milk bottle tightly in his hands, having guilt building up within him whilst aggressively sipping his straw.

🥛~~~~🥛

chapter 1 finally out!!

I gotta admit, I laughed at the last sentence because of the milk boy and banana milk thing.

hope you enjoyed this chapter and please wait for more.

I swear it'll become more interesting oookidokiee

thanks for reading this if you made it this far ;)