1 - How You'd Meet

Video is by RANGE a cappella -- Hamilton in 7 Minutes

Alexander: You would most likely meet in a library. He would be writing something down at a table, grunting in frustration when he couldn't perfectly write something down. You spoke up and gave him a suggestion. Looking amazed, Alexander used your advice. He asked if he could call you some time, and you exchanged numbers.

John: He'd be admiring the large tortoise at the zoo, when you came along and asked him if he knew how old this particular one was, thinking he was an employee despite not having a uniform. He somehow correctly answerer your question anyway, which led to a tangent about turtles in general. You then asked him if he could tell you some more crazy stuff sometime, considering you were also into wildlife. He eagerly agreed.

Aaron: Aaron would be reading a book while walking in the park, and accidently bump into you. He fell over onto his back, causing you to panic and help him up gently. You asked if he was okay and apologized so many times that he started to chuckle. "It was my fault, but if reading and walking helps me bump into cute (insert pronoun here) then I'm all for trying again. I'm Aaron. Aaron Burr." You responded, telling him your name, and got his number.

LafaYEET: The two of you would meet at a cafe. The man who was taking everyone's orders kept getting them wrong, and he wrote their names on their cups incorrectly as well. You were in front of Lafayette in line, and when you were handed your drink your name was spelled completely wrong. "WHY/EN? That's not even close to Y/N!" You muttered under your breath (lmao that was a joke). Lafayette heard yoh and laughed a bit, stating that your REAL name was very pretty. Flattered, you chatted with him for a bit and ended up getting his number.

Hercules: You met him in a clothing store. You were admiring a piece of clothing when he approached you and asked on your opinion of lace hems. "I honestly think that (insert your opinion here lmao)," you said. Hercules laughed, agreeing with you, then asked if you could model a (insert type of clothing here) for him, saying he had just finished it but couldn't tell whether he'd done good or not until it was on someone. You agreed. The two of you constantly talked, and he asked if he could call you sometime.

Thomas: You met Jeffershit in highschool, and actually lived pretty close to him. He was a daring kid who was always breaking rules. You admired that. One day on the bus ride home, Thomas just started talking to you ou of no where. The two of you laughed and talked until the bus stopped. "Well, this is where I get off," Thomas said to you, and dropped a piece of paper of your lap before leaving. The paper had his number written on it.

(And just in case some of you guys prefer girls)

Angelica Peggy Eliza wERK: Author would love to do the Schuyler sisters seperately but she needs to get this chapter published like now, so you conveniently met them at the EXACT SAME TIME (Comment OUAH if you get the reference).

You were walking around in the grocery store when you saw the three of them loading the cart with snacks. You came by and put ONE bag of chips in your cart, and the girl with black hair spun around. "You like Lightly Salted chips too? I love them, but my sisters like Sour Cream n' Onion more," she said. You agreed with her, and they all introduced themselves. Eliza invited you to their party tonight, and you delightedly agreed to come.

Lmao comment suggestions please. Also should I do more characters or n a h ?