✨Teen Fiction WINNERS❤️

We have 2 winners for 2nd Place in this category, making 4 overall winners.😀

I present to you the top 4 Winners of TEEN FICTION ! 🍓

NOTE : The quotes are directly from judge's review.

| |

🌟 3 r d P L A C E 🌟

holland-bw My Backstage Boyfriend 96/100

"I really loved this story and it was just amazing."

The cover and the description was unique and eye-catching. The characters had a creative personality and helped move the plot forward. The judge really liked how intriguing the story was. The plot and the flow of the story was wonderful. They felt that the author could fix a little bit of a story to make it less suspecting and more of a surprise but other than that it was wonderful!

🎊 Congratulations! 🎊

| |

🌟 2 n d P L A C E 🌟

demidork25 Billion Dollar Problems 97/100

"I loved the originality and the creativity put into this story."

The description of the story drew the judge in. Bit of spelling mistakes but still the dialogues were excellent. They love that this story relates to real-world scenarios. The steady pace of the story also helped. They felt that the author can make the chapters longer. Apart from that, they loved the story and it was very fun to read!

🍓 & 🍓

Reading_Mermaid08 Pick Me 97/100

"This story pulled me in and kept me hooked throughout."

The title and the description of this story sounded very good with the judge. They loved all of the characters and felt them relatable. They felt that the author could make the story less of a cliche and more unique. If the story had some more originality then it would be perfect but other than that they loved it!

🎊 Congratulations to both of you! 🎊

| |

🏆🌟 1 s t P L A C E 🌟🏆

candy_stixx Explicit Desire 99/100

"The creativity put into making this story made it amazing."

This book had an amazing plot. Each character had their own personality and the characters really were the main thing keeping the story interesting. The only thing that the judge would recommend the author to do is to make the chapters a little bit longer and maybe add some more flashbacks so the readers can understand better.

🎊 Congratulations! 🎊

| |

Many Many Congratulations to the winners ! ! 😄 🎊
The stickers for you are posted in the WINNER STICKERs chapter. I am trusting you to use them appropriately. 😁

💓 💓 💓 💓 💓 💓 💓 💓 💓

Scores for the rest of the participants. You guys may not have won a place but all of you performed very well. Thank you so much for participating! 🍓 😄

Writer_0001 The Beginning of the End 87/100 🌟

beingfunisfun Young Blood 73/100 🌟

ZainabAnsari6 Unrevealed secrets 91/100 🌟

EmmaEverAfter You Don't Feel The Same 95/100 🌟

ShawMcKnight Breaking Up 92/100 🌟

| |

PM me if you want to know your scores' distribution/detailed review.

Next Genre : Poetry