Food and Dates

Chocolate Thunder😍: Can someone buy me food?

Badass(ish) Prentiss🌼: Why doesn't Savannah buy you food?

Chocolate Thunder😍: Because she is going out with some friends.

Princess👸: So make something????

Chocolate Thunder😍:.......

Princess👸:.......

Chocolate Thunder😍: 😂😂😂😂
Princess👸: 😂😂😂😂😂

Italian Stallion🐎: That was a good one JJ. What kind of food do you want?

Chocolate Thunder😍: Mexican

Badass(ish) Prentiss🌼: Lets go! I'm picking you up soon!

Princess👸: But what about our Chinese food tonight?

Badass(ish) Prentiss🌼: Babe, you know I can eat both. We will still have our Chinese food tonight.

Boss Man😎: Can I go?

Chocolate Thunder😍: You're paying!

Boss Man😎: Why do i always have to pay?

Badass(ish) Prentiss🌼: Because you're the oldest.

Boss Man😎: *sigh* Fine.

Baby Girl❤: You're still coming over later right?

Chocolate Thunder😍: You know it momma.

Baby Girl❤: Wait. I just realized. Where's Reid?

Princess👸: I think he said he was taking Lila out.

Boss Man😎: Hopefully things work out between them.

Chocolate Thunder😍: Prentiss hurry up! My stomach is starting to eat itself😩😩

Badass(ish) Prentiss🌼: Don't tell me what to do. I had to say goodbye to my girlfriend first. I will be there in a few.

Chocolate Thunder😍: That's too long.

Badass(ish) Prentiss🌼: Do you want Mexican food or not?

Chocolate Thunder😍:........

Badass Prentiss🌼: That's what I thought.

Badass Prentiss🌼: Hey, thanks for changing my name back!

Baby Girl❤: No problem.

3 hours later

Boy Wonder📚: Guys! Lila said yes!

Badass Prentiss🌼: That's awesome!

Princess👸: Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Baby Girl❤: I knew she would!

Chocolate Thunder😍: Congrats man!

Italian Stallion🐎: That's awesome!

Boss Man😎: OMG OMG!!! How did you ask her?! Give us all the deets!

Italian Stallion🐎: Ummm, Hotch?

Boss Man😎: Oh sorry! This is Beth. I just this text on Aaron's phone and wanted to know more. So spill!

Badass Prentiss🌼: That explains it. I legit thought Aaron just had a gay moment😂😂

Princess👸: ^^me too😂

Italian Stallion🐎: I think we all did😂

Boss Man😎: Sorry. I just got really excited😂😂

Boy Wonder📚: Well, I took all of your guys' advice. I took her on a walk through the new park, and we just talked. I only said a few facts which surprised me. But then at the end of the night, I asked her out, and she said yes.

Boss Man😎: Awwww!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Boy Wonder📚: Wait a minute. How do you already know her name?!

Princess👸: I'll give you 1 guess.

Boy Wonder📚: Garcia......

Baby Girl❤: I'm sorry! I had to know a name. Then I had to tell someone...

Boy Wonder📚: It's okay.

Meanwhile with Reid and Lila

Lila😍: I had so much fun tonight! I'm glad I can call you my boyfriend😊

Spence❤: I had fun too! And I'm really glad you said yes😊 You would only be the second girlfriend I've ever had.

Lila😍: Really?! You're too handsome to have only had 1 other girl before me.

Spence❤: Girls aren't attracted to nerds like me. Especially when I remember everything and throw out facts. I asked out a couple other girls, but they rejected me.

Lila😍: Well it's their loss. Because now I have the most handsome and charming man alive😊 They will regret rejecting you.

Spence❤: 🙈🙈 I'm not handsome or charming. You must be thinking of Derek.

Lila😍: If I were describing him, then I would've told him that and not you. You are perfect😍

Spence❤: Technically everyone is imperfect. We all have a flaw that deems us from being perfect.

Lila😍: Spence.....

Spence❤: I'm sorry. This is why girls don't like me. Look, maybe you shouldn't have said yes.....

Lila😍: I made the right choice. Do want to know why?

Spence❤: Why?

Lila😍: Because you are my little perfect nerd, and I wouldn't want it any other way. I truly like you, and I'm never going to give you up. You are too special to just give up. I really like you, and I can't wait to spend many more years with you😊