2.The After party

I loved the little talk we had while taking our smoothies .

it was nice, but trust me i got to hear things that i never knew before since my stay in maywell junior high.

This boys are crafty and devious always thought they were cute angels only to hear them laugh and talk about their crafty acts. Maddy and I were just dumbfounded.

We were on our way to school for the party and it was getting late already but i didn't have to worry cause my parent allowed me  stay as long as it took but not too long though.

But I still can't believe it.
So. I'm still waiting for my 'overprotective' mom to give me a call or a text saying they've being a change of plans.

Whatever, I shouldn't be thinking about that now.

"oh we are late.! The party started already! " Robert exclaimed and ran off.

"thank you guys " he yelled at the top of his voice as he continued sprinting away.

"he would never change would he " parker said "don't think so" Maddy replied and we all laughed.

We then went in for the party.

***time skips***

It was getting dark already and that was when Brown came up on stage .
He was like the party planner/somewhat coordinator

"Attention! attention! attention! It is time! ". Time for what? I thought

"I want everyone to get on his/her dancing shoes and move to the unfailing tunes" brown said

"that rhyme was good!" he said to himself proudly.

Brown could pass as the most popular guy in our grade or Maywell junior high as a whole.

He was a quite tall for his age.
He has short black hair although long enough to cover his eyes.
He's a cute guy, he has dark brown eyes and a sun kissed skin.

He swept his hair off his face before leaving the stage

Everyone cheered as loud music echoed from the large speakers.

I wasn't good at dancing so was parker.

but Mason, maddy and peter were good dancers and they were already on the dancefloor while me and parker sat down watching them until we were dragged out of our seats.

"Come on guys let's dance" maddy said as she dragged parker out of his seat

"Mi lady" Mason gestured towards me.

"Nah I'm good"

"come on Maddy, this is your last night in junior school! " he protested

"alright " I gave in as he led me to the dance floor.

and I wasactually bursting some moves - or so I thought -

"Mason.! mason! " someone called from behind him only for us to turn and see Hella with a huge grin on her face that I found annoying.

"com'on mason let's dance" she said as she jumped around And wiggled her hand in the air ... Does she think she's dancing? Cause this is a disaster.

"I'm sorry hella as you can see I've got company" mason said.

Yeah he does I said happily in my mind

"what!, Do you want to dance with her over me? " Hella asked .. Who does she think she is..

"Sorry Hella I can't " mason ended the conversation and faced me but my eyes were still fixed on hella who was infuriated at the moment..

Hella has always forced herself on Mason.
Mason was a cute guy and was also one of the popular guys in school as he was the captain of the school basketball team.

And Hella being a big deal wanted to be with the 'happening guys' as calls all the rich boys.
Mason wasn't rich but passed for her because he was really popular in school.

All her advances didn't work as Mason wasn't really into her but she kept on trying even on the last day!!

Okay I have to confess now before we go on with the story

I kinda have a crush on mason
but I haven't said anything to him.

I'm scared that he would not feel the same way.

I tried waving it off but it never worked.
When I told Maddy she wasn't even shocked, she said she kind of noticed.

She told me I should let him know but I said I wasn't ready.
But in reality I was scared.

I think he feels the same way too, or maybe I'm just to desperate.

"Morgan!!" Mason called me snapping me out of my thoughts.

_______

Hi!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter.