The light energy within you

Okay before I start this chapter, I need you guys to do me a favour.

Could you guys please refrain from urging me to update the story? I often get comments such as "Please update", "Update", "Hurry up please update", "Will you please continue the story?", "Please continue" etc. 

Look, I'm super happy that you guys are enjoying this book just as much as I enjoy writing it. However please don't urge me to continue like that. I love reading comments but comments like these kind of shows how impatient some of you can be. I'm flattered but patience is something I expect from you all. I like to write whenever I feel like it and would rather not be urged like that, on the contrary it kind of takes the motivation away >.< 

So can I count on you all to be patient? <:)

Just a fair warning, this chapter is rather dark in the beginning so be prepared for some what-the-fuckery. It's not that bad though no worries :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ropes tore onto your skin, a piece of cloth prevented you from opening your mouth, the bed separated you from your unconscious body and the cold hard floor, a dark figure looming over you. The last thing you remembered was running out of the living room towards the window and then everything went black. Your E/C slowly started open; your vision was blurry but all you could see was a darkness and just a small lamp hanging over a desk, your eyes darted to the dark figure watching you from the edge of the bed. Your eyes widen and you shoot your body up, looking around in panic and moving backwards until your back hit the wall, you tried to get free but your hands were tied behind your back and your legs were also tied together. The figure noticed your distress and walked closer to you, coming closer to the light. It was a woman with shoulder-length white hair and bright hazel eyes wearing a torn dark purple cloak which covered the back of her head and her shoulders but left her dirty and torn white dress exposed to your view. She wore a long pendant that reached just below her breasts, a lose thin belt that held a dagger and a few other wrapping around her torso. She had bandage wraps around her left leg which stopped at her bare foot. She held a poker face as she stared deeply into your soul which crept you out but you kept you guards up.

 She held a poker face as she stared deeply into your soul which crept you out but you kept you guards up

You never realised but you were feeling particularly cold, you felt the air hit your skin. Skin? Your eyes darted at your own body only to see that you were stripped out of your clothes and only left with your F/C sports bra and matching underwear, making you blush and squirm. The ropes on your skin were bruising your delicate skin in the process. 

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt you." She spoke in a monotone but soft voice.

'Right. So I'm tied like this, half naked, for show?' you asked in your head as you glared at her.

"I tied you so that you don't attack me." She answered.

'What the heck? She can hear my thoughts?' You asked yourself.