Imagine #13 - Cameron Dallas

Dedicated to one of my closest friends @chxrl0tte_ (twitter) she's such a wonderful friend so I decided to dedicate this to her...

Cameron's POV

I'm gonna tell her. Today is the day I'm gonna tell her how I really feel. I've been considering this moment for a long time but I've always been scared of rejection. But I'm falling harder for her everyday and I know I can't wait any longer. I got my phone and texted her.

Me- Hey :D

Charlotte<3- Hey :D

Me- I'm bored, wanna come around my house for a bit?

Charlotte- Sure! I'll be there in a few minutes

Me- Okay, see you in a bit :D

Charlotte- Okay :D

I heard a knock on the door after 5 minutes. I opened the door and saw Charlotte standing there. She was wearing a plain blue top and shorts and blue vans but she looked as beautiful as ever. She wasn't even wearing makeup and her hair was tied up.

"Come in," I said as Charlotte walked in and we went into the living room and sat down.

"Do you want a drink?" I offered.

"I'm fine thanks," Charlotte replied.

"Okay then," I turned on the tv and we watched some random programmes.

"What's the problem?" Charlotte asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Cam, you're one of my best friends. You know I come around your house everyday without you having to text me," she began, "plus, you only really text me when something is on your mind."

I felt the palm of my hands heat up an become sweaty. I really don't know how to put my feelings into words. If I don't say anything, there's just gonna be an awkward silence so I may as well say it.

"Okay," I sighed, "here it goes. Charlotte, I'm in love with you. The way you laugh, the way your eyes crease in the corners when you smile, the way your eyes light up when you get really excited, the way your baby hairs stick up when you tie your hair up, the way you blush when you're embarrassed. I love everything about you and I can't cope with us being just friends anymore. I want more. No, I need more! I can't live without you Charlotte. I want us to buy a house at the beach, have three kids, grow old together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Charlotte Amelia Harris, will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?"

"Of course cam!" tears will filling my eyes as we hugged. I never thought in a million years I would be with the most perfect girl in the whole entire world leg alone call her mine.