1# Another day in hell

Black pov
------------
I woke up ughhh what day is it. Oh its Friday. Now i can't get bullied anymore and do what I want.
My parents are dead so... I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. I dress up like this:

I go down stairs and get my school bag with my keys

I go down stairs and get my school bag with my keys. I get out from my home and put my earphones in my ear and listen to this.

I was humming the song till I got to school. I got there and saw Lilith crying. Don't tell me her boyfriend broke up with her. I pass her they look at me.
Lilith: Its all your fault!
Me:wut the heck I did?
Lilith: my boyfriend broke up with me!
I knew it.
Lilith: he said he loves someone else.
Me: and do you really think he loves me.
Lilith:no
I pet her head and leave. Ugh I have math. I get my book and go to my class.

In class

Jonh comes in the class with some people. Who are they?
Jonh: teacher I have some friends that have come to my school
The teacher nods and they introduce them self. A boy with brown hair and blue eyes is named Jack. A girl with brown hair and blue eyes is named Emma and the blonde boy with blue eyes it's named Ben.

After school

Wow today I didn't get bullied. But why? I go home and saw Lilith home. She's not home? Strange.
I got home but my bag down and keys. I go up stairs in my room jump in the bed and start looking on my phone.

Time skip

It started raining and I the electricity went out and I can't charge my computer and phone. Perfect. I stay in bed and started falling asleep. Before I got in bed I change in my pijamas.

 Before I got in bed I change in my pijamas

I put my self and started sleeping.

Some time skip

I woke up from a nightmare I got up and go to the bathroom and wash my face. When I get back I can fell some eyes on me. Strange. I put meh self in bed and sleep.

Hey guys I gonna put some new characters in my story. They are not bullies they are old friends that didn't hate Black. There are gonna be fantasies in this story well kind of

Ok bye love ya all(not all)
399 words