2

(A/N I just thought it was beautiful.. credit to the creator of this masterpiece XD )

(Short irl story, skip if you want)

This was an actual conversation with my mom

Btw my mom knows absolutely nothing about hamilton

My mom: Addie why do you write like you're running out of time?

Me: haha funny mom, I'm not Alexander Hamilton

My mom: who?

Me: that was a song reference mom...

My mom: I don't know what you're talking about, you're just always writing in your notebook. That's all I ever see you do

Me: *dead at this point*

In with the chapter please!

Alex's p.o.v

I wake up the next morning to see my YouTube notifications had blown up! Like more then usual.

I check the video I had posted yesterday and it had twenty million views, two-hundred-thousand comments and almost a million likes!

Holy shit! I look through the comments and all it was, was me and this Jack fellow. I see he had commented.

I felt my heart jump out of my chest.

JackLaurensIsANerd: I think we will need to collab soon! Lol

He saw it. Damnit! I felt my face turn red. I pinned his comment.

I take out my phone and DM him on instagram.

HamiltonRemixOfficial: Hey! I was wondering if you actually wanted to collab soon?

I waited about 20 minutes. I anxiously looked at my phone. I eventually gave up and walked away to get something to eat, then of course it goes off.

I rush back over, it was just Lafayette mentioned me in a post. I had his notifications on. I was a good friend who actually liked their posts. Save your applause for later.

Then he DMed me back.

JackLaurensIsANerd: Yea! I'm surprised people shipped us this much! Lol

HamiltonRemixOfficial: Yea, do you wanna meet at my place?

JackLaurensIsANerd: Yea I'll give you my number then you can text me your address, I don't trust hackers.

HamiltonRemixOfficial: but then they would know your number

JackLaurensIsANerd: I can change my number easily, addresses not so much

JackLaurensIsANerd: 507-***-****

I smile brightly and text the number my address. We talked about what time and what topic.

He said he would be coming over on tomorrow at noon. We would be discussing random topics and eating food.

This is my kind of guy.

The thought made me a bit hungry.

(A/N: bold is text, italic is dms)

Alex: Hey would you wanna go to lunch today? So it's not as awkward for tomorrow.

Jack: Yea of course!

Alex: great! How about the cafe downtown?

Jack: sure! Meet in 10?

Alex: you got it

I immediately get up and put my hair into a ponytail. I put on a different shirt, since the one I was wearing was from yesterday.

It was just a plain black shirt with a red design. It was just a scribble though.

I grabbed my phone, car keys, my wallet, and walked out the door of my penthouse.

I felt like a fangirl about to meet her celebrity crush! Wait a minute... 'crush'........

I shake it off and head down the elevator. I hit the number and patiently waited.

As soon as it opened I dashed out of the building. I slowed down when I got closer to the cafe.

I put my hands in my pockets and walk inside. I noticed Jack wasn't here yet so I just sat at a table.

I played on my phone when someone sat in in front of me. I look up to see Jack.

"Oh hey Jack." I smile and he laughs a bit.

I look at him in confusion. He just shakes his head.

"It's just that.. never mind." He laughs again.

"Hmm are you hiding something from me mister?" I say with a smirk.

"Y'know it's funny how people ship us even though they don't know my real name." He laughs again.

"Oh? So is Jack a nickname?"

"Yeah my parents call me 'jack' or 'Jackie' so that's what I go by now." He says shrugging. I'm surprised he hasn't ordered any coffee yet. I hadn't because I wanted to wait for him.

"So what's your real name?" I ask grinning.

"What's your real name?" He asks mocking me.

"Alexander Hamilton, love." I say with a smirk. He blushes a bit.

"John Henry Laurens." He says covering his face. I smile and put my hand on his arm, pushing it down.

"There's no need to be embarrassed doll."

He smiles, still blushing.

"Anyway tell me a bit about yourself, Laurens."

"Well.... I'm afraid.."