Suka #49

Never fail to be yourself.

You can accept all other failures but this. You can be bashed, you can be rejected, you can be hurt, you can be abused, you can be raped or fucked or screwed in everything else but never fail to be yourself. You're getting me, right? Good.

But the gist is this: you can fail. Remind yourself with those little words. You can fail. Everybody fails. Everybody else screws up and they feel how you feel about that so don't feel that you're carrying the burden alone. Everybody else is a failing motherfucker. The point is not on how many times we fail, or how hard we pound to the ground, but on how many times we get up and try again. We fail, we fall, we get up. With me now: We fail, we fall, we get up. Try to remember those words, alright?

The world may seem a cruel place that it keeps on pulling you down with it, ignore that son of a bitch. You are an end yourself. You have the power. You decide. You act. You may struggle, but you have the reasons why. Always have a reason to struggle. Always have an answer to "Why am I struggling like this?" Why do you struggle, bitches?

So don't be too hard on yourself. You can't win all the time. You are designed to lose and cope up and try again. Be yourself, don't fail at it.