To Be Loved (Ralph x fem!reader)

Warnings: None

Word count: 424

***

"Ralph likes being here with Y/N", he said as he embraced you a bit tighter. "Y/N feels so warm and Ralph likes hugging her like this." he said and you nuzzled his jaw, stroking his hair softly. He smelled like flowers and you felt how much he cared about you. He had said to you numerous times how much he loved you and you smiled at those times.

It wasn't raining, but still, it felt like some storm was coming for the night. You clutched Ralph's sweater while laying there on the bed.

"I love you, Ralph. You know that?" you whispered, he glanced down at you and smiled a bit. You could see how a blue blush was forming on his cheeks.

"Ralph... knows that. Although, he always doesn't believe in that." he muttered, his LED changing its color briefly to reddish yellow and you grabbed his face in your hands, pressing your forehead against his.

"Don't you dare to doubt my words. I love you so much. And always will. Always remember that." you placed a soft kiss on his scar and stroked it after kissing it. You knew Ralph loved it, he shivered every time you did that. It showed him that you loved him enough to accept his scar and his mental state because of that. And you had taught him how to keep himself calm. Now his LED blinked a soft blue, meaning that he was happy. And he looked like it, too. He smiled widely at you and seemed like he wanted to bring Jupiter to you from the sky if he could.

"Ralph is so happy he's with Y/N..." he muttered and brought his hand on the back of your head, pressing slightly so your head would be against his chest. Then he stroke your h/c hair with slow movements.
"I'm happy for that too." you said quietly as you wrapped your arms around his waist. "You mean everything to me."
"Y/N means everything for Ralph, too."

And you slept in his arms peacefully and he made sure you were comfortable while sleeping there. He stroke your hair all night and listened to you snuffle and hum in your sleep. And he wondered if your words were true. Was he really someone who deserved to be loved?

But he knew that you never would say things such as that to Ralph if you didn't mean it. And so he hugged you tighter and decided to love you harder. Because there would be no limit for loving you.