Remember (Ralph x fem!reader)

Warnings: None

Word count: 552

Ralph was digging his keys from his pockets, he wanted to make an extra good meal for you for last night, while you were at work. He had cried harder than ever before, believing that you would leave him for being so "violent" and "abnormal" and "ugly". You had reassured him and made sure his arms were wrapped around you for the rest of the night. When he finally got the door open, he was met with a full-body mirror, placed in front of the door. There was a little, pink heart note attached to the right corner of it. Ralph placed his shopping bags down and took the note.

"Remember. Ralph. You are not ugly. Scars don't make you ugly. You are handsome, both inside and out. ♥"

Ralph looked at himself in the mirror and frowned a little. He moved the mirror to the side and went to the kitchen, only to find some more notes. He first took the one that was attached to the fridge door.

"Remember. You make the most succulent meals :P"

There was one on the notice board. Under it was a picture of you and Ralph, you both were smiling in that when you looked at each other.

"Remember. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Ralph placed all the foods in the fridge and went to the couch. There was one note attached to the TV.

"Remember. No matter what you say, or what others say, you are like a film star in my eyes."

Ralph started smiling a little, you had done all this for him? He went to the balcony to water his plants. There was again a note.

"Remember.You made these plants come alive. I don't know what magic touch you bear, but with that you made me come alive too."

And that was it. Ralph started crying. He cried on the balcony for hours, 'until you came home. You noticed him crying on the balcony and hurried to him.

"Ralph? What's wrong?" you asked and dried his tears. Ralph immediately got up, got you up and kissed you passionately.

"Nothing. Ralph has absolutely nothing wrong. Y/N is the light in his life, she makes Ralph better day by day." Ralph whispered after the kiss and you smiled.

"So you found my notes, huh?" you smiled and Ralph nodded, still tears of joy in his eyes. Then his smile dropped a little, he got up from the floor and hurried into the kitchen.

"Ralph is sorry! He was supposed to do some good food for you! He forgot!" he began to just throw the ingredients to the table and you grabbed his hand.

"Did you visit our bedroom?" you asked and Ralph shook his head.

"No, Ralph didn't."

"Then come with me." you pulled Ralph to the bedroom and pointed to your wardrobe, there was one more note attached to it. Ralph read it and then came to hug you again. Then you went to make that food together.

"You don't have to apologize for every single thing that goes even slightly "wrong". You try your best and that's ALWAYS enough. You are enough. You are special to me, you make me feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I love you and always will."