chapter 9

Vacation-day 3. #knotts berry farm

Levi pov~

I woke up to the sound of people talking. I looked to my side seeing eren still sleeping. I smiled and kissed him on the neck, he let out a chuckle and i smirked.

"So you were awake" i smirked as eren giggled

"Yeah....i woke up to the sound of talking" eren said

I nodded and got out of bed, i walked to the guys room, when i opened the door the kids were complaining about something.

"What's going on here?" i questioned as they looked at me.

"Riren take out the trash!" Nova yelled

"Were do you want to go?" riren said making nova punched him on the arm.

"Kids its 8 in the fucking morning! You woke up your mother! Now one of you take the trash out!" i glared as riren let out a sigh

"Come on Nova" he said earning him a kick.

I let out a sigh and walked back to the room. I flop on the bed next to eren as i closed my eyes and hugged eren closer to me.

"What was that all about?" eren said

"They were fighting who is going to take the trash out" i said making eren laugh

"Then when i told one of them to take the trash out riren wanted to take nova out" i said as eren laughed more.

"Daaaaad!!" Isabel yelled

The rooms door burst open, Isabel came running to us and jumped on the bed.

"What is it?" I said making Isabel shove her phone on my face.

"We totally need to go to Knott's Berry farm!!" She yelled

I looked at the many pictures of the place. I can see why she wants to go there. The huge ass rides are pretty scary yet somehow it makes people want to ride them.

"I don't know honey.....the rides look like the tipes of rides that will either scare you or throw up. Besides riren and Luka don't like those rides" I said making Isabel whine

"But..but" Isabel whine

She have me her best puppy eyes. She knows I can't resit them. After all Eren does then and they do have the same eyes color, so i can't say no to Isabel's puppy eyes.

"Damn you for having your mother's eyes..........fine" I sigh

Isabel cheered in victory, she kissed my cheek and hugged me. She then ran off to god knows where.
I let out a sigh making Eren giggle. I gave him a smirk and hugged him tight, he laughed and tried to get out of my grip. I gave him an evil smirk and started kissing his neck, he just giggled.

____________time skip_________________

When we arrived at the park the kids looked up at the rides. They started getting excited. I let out a sigh and we walked to the entrance.
When we finally got in the kids went to the biggest ride in the park. They all started waiting in one of the many lines there are. I saw how the ride, in a really fast speed, passed the entrince.

"Oh maaaahaha~~!" Luka yelled as he ran up to us and hugged Eren.

The kids just laugh at Luka. I shook my head and walked up to the ride. I don't want Isabel to ride this all by herself. Riren is riding with Nova so I don't have to worry about them.

"Yay! Dad is riding with us!!" Isabel yelled and hugged me.

"You kids better make this up to me, I hate theses kinds of rides, they're boring" I sad making them nod

When the ride stopped I went to take a seat with Isabel and in front of us riren and nova are seated. I buckle tight their belts and made sure they aren't loosen. When I finished I did mine. I made them grab the metal tube that was in front of us that will keep us in our seats.
When the ride started the other people started to scream.

_________time skip____________________

When the ride finished I had to carry riren on my shoulder since he is scared. Isabel and Nova are talking about the awesome ride. I found out that in the ride they took photos of the people. I went to the screen and told the guy to give me a copy of the pictures of us. When he gave it to me I looked at it. I can't help but chuckle at the pictures.
When I went to Eren and Luka and showed the pictures.

"Jaja OMG look at riren!!" Luka yelled pointing at the picture.

Riren had a scared face, his mouth completely opened, it was a mirical that a fly didn't flew inside. Isabel and nova had smiled in this faces and I had my arms crossed and a straight face.

"Aw dad couldn't you at least flip the bird to the camera" Isabel whine.

"I didn't know it had a camera, and if I did I would of done it" I said making them laugh.

For the rest of the day we went to the rides. Eren did go to one but he got afraid when his seat belt ripped. Me being an overprotective husband and dad, I got pissed and threatened the guy in charge of the ride that if anything happens to my family on his ride I'll kill him.
We had to leave since the guy was about to call the police, I could care less but if it's for my kids and for them not to seeing blood then that's another reason.

When we arrived to the hotel the kids layed down with Eren and i on the bed. They were talking and laughing about the funny and fun moment in the park.

"Oh! Do you remember the guy's face when dad threatened to kill him if anything happened to us!" Isabel yelled making everyone nod.

"That happens when you have a very overprotective father" Nova said making everyone laugh.

"But we love him" Isabel smiled at me.

I couldn't hold back the smile that was forming on my face. I went and hugged them all as they laughed and tried to get out. I then let out a laugh, it's still strange of me to do and show these emotions but for my family's I'll do anything.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hope you enjoy it!!
Make sure to vote and comment how cute and awesome this story!!😋😁❤