Chapter 14

Tala'a POV

****earlier today****

"there's more." he said as I walked past him. I started shaking and rushed to the car. Who is this man? what does he want? how does he know me? the questions filled my mind.

------------------------------------------

Leann pulled into the driveway and we all jumped out of the car. I rushed inside to see cameron, nash, Matthew, Aaron, jack g, and Taylor playing video games in front of the tv. "H-hey" I said. GOD!! I stuttered. Now they'll know something's wrong. "What's wrong?" Cameron said as if reading my mind. "Okay, listen. If I tell you guys you have to promise you won't freak out." I said. "We promise" they all said in sync. I told them what happened and I could see the anger build up inside cameron but he tried to remain calm. "Cameron it's fine" I assured him, even though I wasn't too sure. "We just have to be careful and wherever we go we need to have atleast one of you boys with us." I told them. They all nodded their heads. All of the girls ( me, Alesa, Hadyn, ruby, Yara, and leann ) walked upstairs. We changed into pijamas and sat on the bed. "Guys let's watch a scary movie." Yara said. We all nodded and agreed on the purge. We cuddled and all sat on the bed. Right when the movie started, I saw a black shadow approaching my window. I looked closely and saw the man in the suit. He saw me and made eye contact. He said something but I couldn't make out what it is. I walked up slowly and closed the curtains. I ran downstairs and told cameron and the guys. They walked up. Cameron was holding a baseball bat and the boys had their fists ready. Hadyn, Alesa, ruby and Yara were in the corner and leann was sitting on the bed. Everyone was scared and we didn't know who this man was. Nash slowly opened the curtain. Instead of the man there was a black cat. We looked closely and on the Black cat there was something what seemed like an address. It said: 716 rosewood drive. "Cameron? What is this supposed to mean?" I asked nervously. "It's an Adress." He said. We looked closely and under the Andress there were some words. "Catch me if you can" cameron said reading the paper. He ripped the paper off and ran to his truck. "Cameron!!" I yelled.

"Tala, you can't come with me. You'll get hurt and I'm doing this to protect you. Nash and jack will come with me and Aaron, Taylor , and Matthew will stay here to protect you guys. Nash and jack walked down and into the truck with cameron. I had a really bad feeling about this. If something happens to cameron I don't know what I will do. We went inside and Taylor made sure all the windows were closed and the doors were locked. Hadyn and matthew cuddled and me and Alesa sat together worried sick. "If anything happens to them, I don't know what I will do." Alesa said, tears forming around her eyes. I hugged her tightly and started sobbing to myself. The problem is, if anything happens to them, it will be my fault. Just that thought made me cry harder and harder. Alesa hugged me tight. I'm so glad I had her. In a little bit leann and Hadyn came over trying to comfort us. We cuddled and all of us started watching pretty little Liars. My eyes became heavy and Before I i knew it, I was drifting off in sleep.

A/N: I hope you like it!! I tried to make this long and I'm going to try to update recently. Comment what you think is going to happen to cameron and nash.