view of the sky

Feet scattered throughout the halls and noise polluted from students mouths

Feet scattered throughout the halls and noise polluted from students mouths. Bambi wanted this for so long. Her senior year. She was going to be making a change this year and she made sure of it. She wanted to be more laid back, because she was so uptight about grades, friends and college. She applied, took all the hard classes junior and sophomore year, and now she was ready for a laid-back year and ready to have all the pieces fall into place.

She laid her eyes in the middle of where the sea of students split. The heathers and veronica walked through, Heather Chandler saying hi to some, and just glaring at others. Heather duke, totally ignoring people and reading her book. Heather McNamara and veronica were talking, while bambi wondered what it would be like to be that powerful.

Bambi walked through the halls to the lunchroom. She walked to her table of friends, all greeting her and catching up because of summer break. Bambi was involved in a conversation, when Cheri, her youngest friend, being a sophomore interrupted with an "Oh No"

Heather Chandler poshly walked up to the table, then asked the infamous lunch time poll like she did every week.  "You inherited 5 million dollars the same day aliens say they are going to blow up the world, what would you do?" All answered except for bambi because she were genuinely thinking. Then said, "

I wouldn't even think about it. I would buy out the prettiest house with a view of the sky and just sit there, looking at the stars." Heather Chandler then jotted down the answer then walked away, asking more people.

That's when she noticed it. A guy. Oh god, a cute guy, was sat across the table from her, and was staring. He had the nost definite eyebrows and a mysterious aura that attracted her to him. Not know what to do, she looked to her friends for help.
"Jason dean'' Vanessa said. "Hes so hot. In my american lit class". They told her just go up to him, but the chicken she always was she didnt. Eventually the period came to an end, and she went to her next class.

_______________////
It gets better I promise, the introductions are out of the way.