Missing?

Rainbow Dash's POV-

I watched as AJ and Rarity went into the closet to do who knows what.

I started the timer and sat on the couch.

Not even five minutes went by before you hear them moaning there lungs out.

When the seven minutes were up, they came out of the closet. (Pun Intended)

But Rarity didn't seem happy.

I wonder what happened?

"Rarity what-" Twilight started but got cut off when Rarity started running out the back door sobbing.

"Pinkie and AJ, stay here. Fluttershy, could you go see what's wrong with Rarity? Me and Twilight. In the closet. Now." Everyone looked at me like I was stupid. I'm not stupid. (Let me know if you get the reference.)

"Come on! Lets go!" I said grabbing Twilight to go to the closet with me.

I watched as everyone did what they were told. I grabbed Twilight's hand and took her into the closet.

I set my timer and set it on the shelf, and looked at her.

"Dash what are you-"

I pinned her hands above her head. She looked at me shocked. Her beautiful purple eyes looking me.

"I'm trying. I have tried so hard all night to not undress you. Why do you have to be so god damn beautiful." I leaned and kissed her aggressively.

She pulled away with a worried expression.

"We shouldn't be doing this now though. Our friends need us." Even if she said it, I could see the lust in her eyes.

"You don't mean that." I smirked as I kissed her again.

"God, I love you so much...." I said kissing down her neck. I started kissing her collarbone.

"Not here Dash...." If she wanted me to believe her, she shouldn't of said it like she was enjoying herself.

I gave her a small hickey and started one of my hands up her shirt.

"We really shouldn't be doing this.... We have friends out there and a friend crying.... We should go...." She said reaching for the door. I knew she was right, but I also knew if we didn't leave now, we would go to far.

But I caught her by her waist again. Stupid.... You have to go back out there.

"Do you really think you can leave that soon?" I said with a smirk on my lips. I then leaned in to kiss her again.

"Come one.... Lets go.... Silly Dashie...." She said in between kisses.

"Fine.... But you won't get away next time...." I said with another smirk.

I reached for the door with her, but turned around when I realised I forgot my phone.

I turned around and grabbed it before I followed her.

When I walked out, I saw AJ and Rarity super worried. Pinkie on the verge of crying.

"What happened?" I asked walking up to them.

"Apparently when Fluttershy went to follow Rarity, Rarity wasn't there cause she was hiding in one of the bushes or something. But she came out when she heard her scream. But she was to late. And Fluttershy was gone." AJ said.

"Well what did you do?" I asked her.

"Not Important. I will text her and let you know if she responds. After I'm done we can all go look for her." Twilight said looking at everyone.

Everyone nodded there heads and got up.

"Ok then. Let's go find her!" She said grabbing her car keys and putting her phone in her pocket.

"Hey! What did you do?" I said whispering to AJ.

"Well, when...." She hesitated before continuing. "When we were in the closet, and we were kissin', she tugged at my hair a little and I moaned...." She said blushing.

"So? What's the problem?" I asked a little uncomfortable.

Me and AJ got in her truck while the other three got into Twilights car.

"I um....didn't say her name...." She said starting her truck.

"What?!" I said slamming my hands on the dash. (Pun Intended)

"Shhhhh! I don't want anyone to know!" She said rolling her window up.

She had a nice truck, but it was and older model. I guess it made since, cause she lives on a farm.

"Well who's name did you say instead?" I said curiously.

"Well, I would rather not say but-" She was cut off by her phone ringing.

*COCKA-DOODLE-DOO ~ COCKA-DOODLE-DOO*

Of course that's her ring tone....

I rolled my eyes but looked at her to see what was going on.

Its probably Twilight saying that we should go somewhere or something like that to find Fluttershy.

"Hmm. Its an unknown number...." She said sliding the green to the other end.

I creased my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Howdy?" She said.

She looked like she saw a ghost or something. She mouthed 'They want to talk to you.'

She accidently dropped her phone, but picked it up and handed it to me. She looked out the window scared.

"Um, hello?" I said looking at her.

"Well hello Dash! How are you doing these days?" A strange voice said.

"Who are you?!" I said glancing at AJ.

"Intruduction later. Lets just talk. How are you doing?" They said. I couldn't place the voice but it was familiar.

"I guess I'm ok...." I said trying to play along with his game.

"Good good.... Missing anyone?" They said.

"What did you do with her?" I said AJ now looking at me.

Who was this guy?

And why did he have Fluttershy?