41- Epilogue

Antonio laid on top of her still smiling "I'm literally the happiest man on earth right now, and I still can't believe you're now my wife." he says, lovingly rubbing his nose against hers.

"You better believe it, because I'm not going anywhere, and I'm here to stay." she says quietly, grinning.

"Good, because I'll be giving you the entire world."

His lips pressed hard against hers, kissing her with so much love and affection. Her heart melted by the way he kissed her, with his tender lips kissing her so passionately, made her wanting more, demanding a kiss that turned rough, kissing him harder. Her hands moved along down his body, and grabbed a hold of his ass "Fuck me." she moaned into his mouth.

He grabbed her legs and rested them on his shoulders, teasing her wet pussy with his cock, while rubbing the tip against it, and thrusting his cock barley inside her, just putting the tip of his cock inside her, slowly thrusting in and out.

"Antonio will you quit teasing me, and fuck me already?" she cried out, causing him to grin widely.

By her begging, only made him tease her even more, she got tired of him teasing her, and grabbed a hold of his cock shoving it inside her, while raising her hips up hard and making his cock go deeply inside her.

Loving how she took control, he leaned his head down and kissed her lips, a heated hungrily kiss, before he began thrusting and pleasuring her. He rocked her world, that had her screaming out his name with each thrust, hitting her g-spot each time.

"Oh Sadie." he moaned loudly, when he felt her insides tighten around him, and the warm fluids covering his pulsating cock, that was ready to explode inside her any minute.

After they released, he lowered her legs, and fell onto her and rested his head in the crook of her neck, trying to catch his breath. "I'm spent." he says, out of breath.

"I know... I'm really sore right now." she giggled. "I'm ready to close my eyes for a bit." She felt so alive, and so much in love, that she felt that she couldn't get enough of him.

Antonio and Sadie were able to get a few hours of sleep, until Antonio was awoken by the sounds of someone pounding on the door.

"Wake up you two lovebirds." Ethan called out, while knocking hard on the door.

"Hold on, hold on." Antonio yelled, trying to find his clothes.

Antonio looked around and couldn't find his clothes or his luggage, all he could find was Sadie's clothes. "Ah fuck not again." he mumbled out loud. Ethan kept pounding on the door yelling for them to open the door. He thought he remembered throwing his clothes across the room, but didn't see them and all that he saw was Sadie's wedding dress that he laid over the chair.

He sighed, shaking his head as he walked over to her dress, grabbing it and walked over to the door, partially opening it "Jesus Ethan, you couldn't wait?"

Ethan laughed and started pushing on the door to open it further.

"What are you hiding?" he asked, as Antonio let go of the door.

Ethan busted out laughing when he looked at Antonio standing butt naked, holding Sadie's wedding dress while covering his well-endowed love toy.

"You think that's funny? I can't find my damn clothes... and my luggage is missing."

Ethan couldn't stop laughing and turned his head, he bent over and picked up Antonio's luggage, that was sitting outside the door "Is this what you're looking for?" he asked, holding it up before handing it to him.