Chapter 1

Niall's POV

I stood by my locker starring at Zayn as he talked with his group of friends,And his girlfriend Tia. I Envy Her Zayn glances over at me and before he can notice me I turn my face to look at Louis "Hey you stop staring or you'll catch a fly." Louis said he was one of my bestfriends I met him the first week of school we've been besties ever since . "I wasn't starring I was looking at my surroundings " "What ever you say Ni" I rolled my eyes. Louis is a pain."Hey guys I got to go I can't talk now but text me" Perrie says running out of the school Lucky her i have one more period to go. I walk down the hall way talking to Lou about The Movie Ted. As i look down at my phone.. I was texting my mom till I bumped into someone ouch their body was hard. "Watch It!" He said as I picked up my phone looking up . Zayn and Tia... I feel an ache in my stomach. "Why don't you! " I say causing everyone to look . Is Zayn really going to act like this with me. I felt louis squeeze my arm. "Listen Mrs. Gayboy. Why don't you walk your little white ass out of here and leave me and my boyfriend alone and take your friend with you" Tia said. I look at Zayn maybe he'll defend me but why would he. I feel my eyes water she's such a bitch why are their people like her in this School. I laughed at her "bitch" i said as i walked to the bathroom leaving Lou I hate Zayn so much ! I don't understand why he doesn't speak to me what did i ever do to him! I pace back and forth alone in the bathroom thinking , Why does Zayn ignore me. afterall he is the one he kissed me he told me he'd make up for being a dick to me the first day of school he said sorry! This would have never happened if he just didn't mess with me the first day I started school. I walked out of the bathroom getting a text from Lou.

Hey I know your okay and needed space but if you need me i'll be in the Library remember Nialll your better then her! Lou.xx

I Head toward my next class which is history the one subject I really hate Zayns in that stupid class. I walk into the class room and notice all eyes on me i rolled my eyes and I went to sit in my seat which was right behind none other the douche him self Zayn " Ok Class We are going on a trip for 2 weeks and your required to go i need permission slips back tomorrow! This will be a historical trip to France but you will have time to wonder on your own so basically 4 hours of history and the rest of the day you can wonder " Ms.M says "I will also be assigning your partners, Josh and Jill ...

Dina And Jenna... Zayn and Niall. Shit shit shit!!. I have to be with zayn for 2 weeks are you fucking kidding me. The bell rings and i walk upstairs to the library where Lou is

"Lou! Please tell you and perrie are going to the trip tomorrow for Ms.M?" I said

"Yeah I am why? What's wrong"

"I partners with Zayn I can't believe this "

"Don't worry Ni you'll have Perrie and I" he said hugging me

"That's true alright let's go " I said as we walked home

I really have a bad feeling about this trip