Chapter 5

Alexis P.O.V

He has dark wavy hair and hazel brown eyes . He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white tee inside and was pointing a Barret-50 cal at me!

He looked at me skeptically.

"Have you been bitten?" He asked me in a deep Russian accent.

"Umm..... No,I think." I'm still shaking like a leaf."Can you put the gun down you're making me nervous,"I said in a small voice.

"Umm....Sorry, are you okay?" he asked me as he stepped closer to me. I gave a small nod.

"Good. We have to get out of here. More of them will be here soon."

I nodded ,"What are they?"

"Isn't it pretty obvious." he asked with a raised eyebrow." They're ZOMBIES!"

I doubled up in laughter."Yeah right and I'm a pretty princess!"

He blinked at me a few times.

"And that guy isn't dead and unicorns and smurfs exist an even the tooth fairy....."

He clasped my mouth shut to stop me from ranting and moved closer and put his mouth near my ear. I'm as still as a statue now.

"Prodolzhayu dpvol'no moglo by byt' bol'she!"

I looked at him with the 'what?!?!' expression.

He kept blinking at me. It took him a full five seconds to realise that he had been blabbering in god knows what language.

"Oh!..Sorry...I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth and....I was saying......" He was interrupted by a faint snarl. Both our eyes widdened. There were three more zombies standing on the top of the stairways.

FUCK!!

My 'knight in shining armour' tensed up and fired a couple of rounds,

*BANG! BANG!* and two of them dropped dead? Err.. I think dropped completely dead. That guy shot at them like a pro!

He cursed something in ...I think its Russian?

"What?" I asked frantically.

"I'm out of bullets!" he replied.

" What now?"

" Run,Run! Downstairs!" he yelled.

I didn't need to be told twice and bolted as fast as my legs could carry me. We ran out of the mansion together. He grabbed and pulled me with him. Sheesh, the guy was fast!

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To my cabin. We need more ammunition!" he shouted over the wind.

"AMMUNITION?!"

I didn't get a reply at all. All I got was " You ask too many questions."

I was about to say something snappy when he pulled me sideways against a tree and clamped my mouth shut, Again...

"What the hell? Why do you keep on doing this?" I said

Well that's what I wanted to say but all that came out was"mmmhhmnnhhmmggh"

He shushed me and pointed towards the bushes. I craned my neck to see what it was.

I gasped , it was another zombie.

Its back was towards us and he was kneeling on the ground. I gagged when I realised that it was kneeling over a person,it was actually eating it! Yuck!