Chapter 6

3 Months Later

After their anniversary festivities, the couple's relationship became better than ever. Their improvement started with one simple thing. Sex.

Throughout those three months, they'd had sex at least 50 times. With Greyson getting older, he'd become busier with toys and cartoons, not to mention they finally hired a babysitter. This gave the couple more time than they ever needed to "get it on" any and everywhere, just how they were before all the chaos.

Normani, with the help of Dinah, finally found another job. The law firm where she is employed now is even bigger than her previous place of employment and she is making quite the penny. The only remorse she has for her previous job is leaving Joe and Eli behind.

Today, the family is at the park. Dinah and Normani both had off days and decided to spend them with each other and Greyson of course. They'd planned a small picnic.

"My baby boy is getting so big!" Dinah cooed while raising her son in the air, the child giggling. 

Normani's smile transformed into a playful pout. "I know, he'll be one year old next month. Babe, I don't want him to grow up. Why can't he stay like this forever?" She whined.

The blonde chuckled and put her son down on the soft quilt. He occupied himself with his toys, ever-so- often sticking one in his mouth.

"So, baby, I've been thinking." Dinah ponders while taking a small bite out of a strawberry.

"Oh gosh, that's never good." Normani laughed, her eyes suddenly darted back and forth between her fiancée's lips and fingers. She quickly became jealous of the strawberry that kept entering the blonde's mouth.

Dinah smirked playfully, "Don't make me hurt you."

"Oh, please do, baby." The brunette challenged, licking her lips and batting her eyelashes in the process. This made the Islander raise her eyebrows, but she shook it off nonetheless.

"I think we should get a wedding planner. It should help the process speed up. Don't you think?" Dinah asked, snapping Normani out of her sexual trance.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, absolutely!" She stuttered.

Dinah furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her fiancée thoroughly. "Are you sure? You don't sound too psyched about it." She said after finishing her strawberry.

"I am. I just kind of zoned out when you asked," Normani answered quickly. She then watched the blonde pick up another strawberry before dipping it in whipped cream.

Dinah simply took a small bite after sucking off the cream, oblivious to the way she was making Normani feel.

"God, it's like you're doing this on purpose," the brunette mumbled. Her fiancé had become slightly distracted by their son at the moment as he started to whine. "What'd you say, babe?" She asked after giving Grey his bottle of milk.

"I-, uh, nothing." Normani faked a smile that then transformed into a real smirk once the blonde turned her head. She sighed, "God, why am I so horny right now," she whispered to herself.

At this point, Dinah picked up another cream covered strawberry, making Normani clench her teeth. She imagined the tip of the berry to be the bud between her lower lips, soft and covered by her lover's saliva. "Baby," Normani started, running her tongue over her bottom lip.

"Yes, Mani?" The blonde smirked. She knew what was going on now.

"Can we go home? Like, now," Normani asked, lust starting to form in her eyes.

Dinah didn't say anything but simply picked up her phone. She put the phone to her ear before Normani furrowed her eyebrows. "Who are you calling-"