Chapter 9 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ So sorry guys, my WiFi was out of wack. It takes like forever for it to work, but I'm back now. So let's just hope into the story. ~

Recap: "I don't believe I have introduced myself formally. My name is Grace Black, Sebastian's mother."

Isabelle's POV:

All I did was stare at her at first. She was just looking just so calm even with her being in this situation. So I just exploded.

"What do you people want with me?! I have literally nothing to my name. If you want money I don't have it. I'm only a low-class woman who's going through the hardships life can't help but throw at her! Leave me be and I won't call the police," I say, finished with my rant.

"Ok, honey I can understand why you are angry, but please just try to understand," she pleads. 'Why don't you hear what he has to say? This will probably be important, I can sense it,' Haze murmurs in my head.

'For once I agree with witchy-woo over there. I have a feeling about this' Desiree adds. Well if both of them both say it's important, then it's probably important.

Even though they both were in my head for only a couple of hours, I trust their judgment. I merely nod in Grace's direction. She beams and exits, presumably to get Sebastian.

'So that's the beautiful guy's name, Sebastian' I muse.

'Its hot' Desiree blurts out. 'I wouldn't have said it like that but, yeah it is' Haze agrees.

A few minutes later, Grace, Sebastian and Doc walk in. Doc immediately comes towards me and starts checking me over. Sebastian and Grace stay to the side and just stand there. But the weird thing is that their eyes fog over like they're in a trance.

"Doc, how much longer do I have to stay here," I ask. "Actually, you are free to leave," he replies.

I jump up and start for the door. 'Finally, freedom' I think.

I hear some rushed footsteps follow me. "No, you can't," he shouts, while gripping my arm.

"And why the fudge not? Last I checked you weren't the boss of me," I say sharply, snatching my arm back. "And don't touch me," I add.

"Listen, you are MINE!! You will stay here and you will listen to what I have to say," he yells, and I can see his eyes darkening.

I feel a slight twinge of fear and take a step back. His eyes shine with guilt and he opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"You listen to me, after you tell me whatever the heck you need to tell me, I'm outta here. Also, I am not yours. I am my own person, and I belong to NO ONE. So, please make this quick," I snap.

He growls, but nods. 'Oh my sweet goddess, that growl' Desi purrs.

'Now is not the time to be talking about his growl, Isa needs to listen to this' Haze reprimands.

Why do I have a feeling this talk will change my life.

~ Heyyy guys, what's up. I know its been a while, but hey I updated. In case you guys were wondering my great aunt is doing much better and is going home tomorrow. Anyway all ideas, suggestions, and support are welcome.

QOTC: What's your favorite song? I have too many to name.

Song:K.A.R.D.- Don't Recall (because someone said in a earlier chapter something reminded them of it)

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~