40- Love all around

"No... but you should know who I am, and I'm so sorry." She repeated in her mind, still trying to figure out who they were, until he spoke again.

"My name is Scott Kline." Sadie's heart dropped, her eyes got wide, and took a step back "Who?" she asked, shaking her head in denial, not believing what she just heard.

Antonio looked at Sadie worried she was upset, then looked back at the couple "The reception doesn't start for another couple hours, we were going to do pictures first. After we're done with those, do you think we can go somewhere and talk?" he asked Scott.

"We can do that." Scott says, looking at his wife.

Antonio looked at Ethan "Can you go get the kids so we can get our pictures taken?" He looked at Scott and smiled "Excuse us for a moment." Antonio took Sadie's hand and started walking over to the photographer.

"Antonio, seriously, who are those people? His name sounded familiar to me."

He stopped and walked in front of her, holding both her hands and looked her in the eyes "You're either going to be mad at me, hate me, or maybe you'll still love me, but ahh..." he started saying, running his fingers through his hair, as he eyed the couple behind them.

"Well... I found your father, and that man over there... is your dad." He looked back at Sadie and took a deep swallow when he saw the look on her face. She looked behind her and rested her hands on her hips while looking at who her dad was.

"Now remember our vows that we just said." Antonio said nervously, he curled his finger under her chin and turned her face to look at him "Please don't be upset, I found him a couple months ago. I had Ethan go see if it was in fact him, and he had a talk with him. I didn't know he was going to be here."

"How could you not know? I mean he had to know where we were getting married for him to be here."

"I gave Ethan a package to give him. I also placed tickets inside the package for him to fly here, if he wanted to be a part of your life. I offered it to him, and never got a response from him if he was going to accept it."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise, but honestly I hoped that he would have called me, and to warn me that he was going to be here."

"Well it is what it is now, does my mom know?"

"She knows Ethan went to see him, but didn't know that he was coming here. She may have noticed him sitting there."

"Well let's take these pictures, then we can talk to them and see what he has to say. I would like to go celebrate after that." Sadie says smiling.

Antonio and Sadie left to have their wedding pictures taken on the beach, while they were having their pictures taken, Sadie kept thinking about her dad, curious as to why he never wanted anything to do with her, and why suddenly now?

After they were done taking their wedding photos, Sadie walked over to Scott and his wife, with Antonio by her side.

Sadie talked with Scott for a while, and apologized to her for not being in her life. Telling her that on many occasions he thought about Grace, and the baby that they shared. He admitted that he often wondered if he had a son or daughter out there. He mentioned that there was a time where he once looked for Grace, and found out that she moved out of the state, and wasn't sure where they moved to, then decided to give up looking for them.

Sadie also found out that she has two older sisters and one older brother. He told her that they would like to meet her sometime, but only if she was willing to, and would understand if she didn't want to meet them.