Chapter One: What Sort Of A Douche Bag Name Is That?!

Winnie's P.O.V - Jess

Ahh... The halls of North Paradise High, how I have grown to hate this place and have not missed it over the summer. At least it's our senior year and when it's over Oliver and I can get on with our lives. Oliver Hunt has been my boyfriend for 6 months. He has the most amazing blonde hair, it's not a gross blonde but the most amazing blonde there is. His eyes are bright green, like emeralds shimmering in the sunlight. I can see the love he has for me in them every time he looks at me. He dresses quite preppy, like a typical golden boy, but he makes it look good.

All of a sudden Oliver was shouldered by a tall guy with jet black hair. He was quite muscular but not overly so it looked good. He wore a fitted v-neck tee with a navy blue jacket and grey jeans. On the way past I noticed his eyes looked like they were the kind of blue every girl falls for and I probably would to if I wasn't so in love with Oliver. He wore his backpack slung over one arm.

"That must be the new guy." I said as we all watched him unlock his locker.

"Yeah, uhh. Alexavian Dawson I think it was," Amethyst mumbled from behind me.

Amethyst Rivers is my bestfriend and has been ever since I started at this hell hole. She had long light brown hair which she always wears in a ponytail. She always wears blue jeans considering she has about a million pairs of them, and she always wears different coloured tank tops, today she's chosen a peachy colour and she pairs this outfit that suits her so well with her signature white converse sneakers.

"What kind of a douche bag name is that?!" Oliver said with anger in his voice.

"Geez Oliver calm down, I'm sure he didn't mean to hit you." I said reassuringly stroking his arm.

"Whatever." he mumbled glaring as Alexavian as he walked away.

The bell rang signalling that classes will start in 5 minutes. Ahh let my senior year begin. Yay. Not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh the first real part. I hope everyone enjoys it!!!! Comment-share-vote-follow!!!

-Jess xo