12. The Slut's Holiday That Became a Nightmare

****PLEASE READ THIS**** Hey. Hey. Are you excited for this? Haha. Took me a while but dang a lot needed to happen in this chapter. Be excited XD I love you all, SERIOUSLY. Even when you hound me to update. I even got a little teary eyed writing this. Lol Dedicated to a new reader of mine. I LOVE HER DEARLY. She's super funny. Also, I made this banner on the side by putting two pics together and it was a process lol Isn't it cute though? So... a lot of people want me to go for this Watty Award process and I think I may go for Best Title or something. LMAO. So... I need to finish though. This is what is going to happen. We are going to make a deal, mkay? If I push out chapters faster to finish this up... will you VOTE and COMMENT on each one even if they are two days apart? Will you vote for me if I go for the Wattys? If you promise me this... I'll go for it and I'll write faster to finish up. Okay, now, without further ado, enjoy your chapter. Stay STD Free :D

The thing about parties was that they consisted of the following things: Dancing, drinking, flirting, loud music, sluts, yelling, talking, people having sex, kissing, sluts, drama, gossip, games, and did I mention sluts? What was the point in partying if it was like school but in a more concentrated form? Parties were like that new Minute Maid Green Apple drink. My God that crap tasted nasty. Why? Because it tasted like straight up green apples in my mouth, in a concentrated liquid form. I like green apples, but dang. There was a limit.

Also, I was so not looking forward to being the bunny to Porter’s carrot. Who in the hell chooses—out of all costumes in the world—to be a carrot? Why couldn’t he be a sailor or freaking Spongebob for all I care! I wouldn’t mind being Sandy—she was a serious Karate chopping BAMF. Hell, I’d even be his faggot ass Patrick if he asked me to.

With a sigh, I opened the door to Anna’s house. The old Hannah wouldn’t have been invited to this party. The old Hannah wouldn’t have had a billion people notice her existence if she was invited to this party. The old Hannah wouldn’t have had the guts to smile and wave back at all the people. The old Hannah wouldn’t have been dressed in a black skimpy leotard thing with bunny ears on top of her head. In all honesty, I looked like a girl dressed in lingerie with bunny ears. Nowhere in anyone’s world did I look like an actual bunny.

I can’t believe I let Ashley talk me into wearing this crap. I mean, I know my boobs are nice—according to Nikki—but I didn’t want to expose them to the world. It actually seemed as if all the men around here were staring straight at my chest. Letting out a sigh, I headed for Anna and Cole.

“Wow, you look smokin’, Hannah.” Cole winked at me. I blushed.

“Yes, you’re totes a great bunny.” Anna tapped my bunny ears. Her police woman uniform was the skimpiest thing I have seen so far. I’m pretty sure something else will top it later, but as of now, it was the most revealing one. I thought my costume was bad. Pfft, talk about being outshone.

Her bust was accented by a long sleeved tube top, leaving her tanned stomach to be exposed. She had on a mini skirt with fishnets strapped to them. At her waist were handcuffs and on her head a police hat with black pumps to top it all off. Cole was her counterpart in his police uniform. Nothing like a hot guy in a uniform, eh?

“And you’re a pretty hot police woman. Where is the rest of the gang?” I asked, looking for Ashley and Violet.

“Ashley went to mingle, and Violet and Bryson are just late.” Anna wrinkled her nose.

I felt like Elle Woods from Legally Blonde and not the Musical version, even though the musical was flipping amazing. I’m surprised that my black pumps haven’t started hurting my feet. Ashley walked over, her costume making my eyes bug out of my head almost. What the hell was she wearing?