3.

Elliot's P.O.V

"Wait, wait, wait" Steve said, almost choking on a French fry "you climbed out a window?" He laughed.

"What was I suppose to do?" I laughed "a teacher was chasing me down the hall. It was the first thing I saw that I could use to leave the school"

"You're crazy" Soda laughed.

I shrugged, smiling "at least I got away".

"What happened after?" Pony asked.

"I didn't go to school for a few days, and once I went back I got called to the principals office and I got suspended for a few days. Only one of many" I sighed, remembering the day.

"Good luck at Will Rogers" Steve shook his head, still laughing a bit.

"Oh god, I won't survive with those Socs around" I rolled my eyes at the thought of them.

I had been in Tulsa for about a week and a half now. I had gotten pretty close to the whole gang. Especially Pony, Soda, Steve, and Johnny. Johnny couldn't be there at the Diner with us for some reason though.

"Hey Pony, later tonight West Side Story is playing at the drive in" I said turning to the boy who was sitting next to me "I was wondering if you wanna come with me to go see it?"

Pony nodded "yeah sure, how could I pass up the drive-in?" He grinned.

"Great, you guys are welcome to go too" I said to Soda and Steve. well I'm gonna get going so I can tell Dallas. I'll stop by your house to get you" I said, Pony got up and out of the booth so I could get out. "See y'all later" I waved to them.

I walked down the road til I reached Bucks place, I got so tired of staying there. It always smelt like alcohol and i hate it. Drinking is the one thing I don't do.

I walked in to see Dallas sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Hey Dal" I said sitting next to him.

"Hey kid" he said back.

I rolled my eyes at his remark "Pony and I are going to the drive-in later. Thought I should let you know so you don't get worried" I added.

He nodded "alright, have a good time. Try not to get into trouble if you can help if".

"Says you" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes back at me "yeah, yeah I know".

I walked up the stairs to mine and Dals room. I pulled out a black long sleeve and an old jean jacket that I've had since I was like 13.

I changed into them and made sure to fit my chapstick and some cigarettes just in case.

I watched as the hours went by until it was finally time to walk over to the Curtis's house.

I walked down stairs and to the front door, saying bye to Dallas before I slipped out. I walked kinda slowly to their house cause I still had time to spare, but I was so bored I couldn't wait any longer.

Once I reached the house, I walked right in like pretty much all of us did.

Johnny, Pony, Steve, and Two-Bit were sitting around talking, it looked like something serious.

They all turned to look at me as I came in. "Hey guys ... is something wrong? Where's Soda?"
I asked all at the same time.