Chapter 1: Meet Amanda and Company

Amanda: Has had issue with self harm and suicide in the past. Amanda's mental problems are getting progressively worse. She sent a friend of hers to go and buy her gun, only to use it on Renee Young.

Candace: Is supportive of Amanda's decisions. Candace is loyal, reliable, and positive.

Quincy: The supplier and brains. He has killed 3 people and hasn't been in jail once. He knows how to comit homicide and not leave a trace of evidence behind.

Amanda has serious mental problems, she's crazier than AJ Lee. If you asked people, who's crazier AJ Lee or Amanda? 100% of the people will say Amanda. Everyone asks, "How is Amanda a WWE diva?" Well, she has talent. No one noticed her mental troubles until after she made her enemies. Vince McMahom, Stephanie McMahon, and Triple H wanted to get rid of her, but they couldn't let go of the best talent in the divas division today, especially since she's the divas champion. It's ironic that AJ got into Kaitlyn's head to win the divas championship and then Amanda got in AJ's head to win. Now she is the longest reigning divas champion of all time, surpassing AJ's 295 days Amanda has held it for 319 days.

Houston, Texas, June 9, 2014

The arena was already set up, no one was their except a few production workers and Amanda. She was walking inside the ring over and over in circles. She can tell the people around her were worried. "Amanda," Candace called out. Amanda stopped and stepped out of the ring.

Amanda and Candace were walking backstage trying to find Quincy until Amanda stopped suddenly. "What is that?" she asked disgusted.

"What is what?" Candace questioned confusingly.

"That thing that Dean is with."

"That's Renee. You met her before, remember. They're just friends. Now cmon."

"I hate her." Amanda growled.

"Well, we can talk about it once we find Quincy. Now cmon," Candace dragged her away.

20 minutes later

"So, let me get this straight, you wanna kill Renee because she's hanging out with Dean?" Quincy asked.

"Yea, I need you to buy me a gun. And teach me how to get away with it," Amanda said with a smirk on her face.

"OK, do you know when it's gonna happen?" Quincy questioned.

"June 30."

"June 30? Isn't that your birthday?" Candace asked.

"Yep, will be the best present ever!" Amanda squealed.

"You're a bad ass chick," Candace and Quincy laughed.

"Shut up! Plus, I'm y'alls bad ass chick. So, you're lucky!"

How is the first chapter? I think this might be the greatest book I have ever written since I sometimes feel this way. So, pretty much this book is of my thoughts, just added somethings.