Ⓒнαρтєя тняєє

"Et faciet princeps in occursum daemonium familiâ ortum, ita in infernum. Aut prodesse ei qui daemonium salvificem mundum vel quod in fine causa est."
~ 🥀 ~

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"Your horny."

I growled. "How do I make it stop?"

"Like this."

He grabbed the back of my head and leaned down to kiss me. My hands flung to his hair, pulling at it, needing more friction between us. I was pulling clothes left and right, not knowing what I was doing, feeling like I'm not even sober anymore. Ripping off our clothes I was blind to what was about to happen, to what was going on. All I knew was that I wanted him, and I wanted him now. I was in my bra and panties now, he was in his boxers. My hands roamed over his toned eight pack, I bit my lip in anticipation, then there was a knock on my door.

"(Y,n) dinners done, come eat."

"In a minute."

"No, you have company come down now."

"Who?"

"It's that Law guy."

I groaned and got dressed, opening the door, and going downstairs. When i got down the stairs I saw Law sitting in the kitchen, eating dinner with my mom.

"What are you doing here."

Law saw my eyes, and his went wide. My eyes changed back to normal after seeing him. Kid had come down as well, him and Law snarling at each other.

"Now now boys no need to fight over my little girl, now (Y,n), Kid, come sit."

We went, got our plates, and sat down.

"What are you doing here." I asked.

"I came to talk more about your problem."

"What problem?"

"Mrs. (L,n) do you know who (Y,n)'s father is?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious."

"Oh well no, I don't, I had (Y,n) when I was 16. I was raped by these monsters. They had horns and tails. I've never seen anything like them.... Oh I'm sorry you probably think I'm crazy, talking about monsters, where are my manners."

"We don't think your crazy, we know your telling the truth."

"Law..." I growled.

"What do you mean."

"Those monsters were demons."

"Be quiet Law." I said again.

"Demons?"

"Yes, and your daughter, Kid, and I... Are all demons as well."

"TRAFALGAR!!" I yelled.

"W-what? Your all demons, is this true (Y,n)?"

"Yes.... I'm sorry mom."

"Show me..."

"Mom..."

"I wanna see, show me."

Law and Kid changed in there demon forms.

"You too."

"I don't know how too yet."

"Then how do you know your one of them?"

"A couple days ago I woke up in Hell, I ended up having to make a deal with Kid to get out. When we sealed the deal, I turned into a demon."

"Then do what you did to seal the deal."

I blushed. "Um..... O-okay."

Kid just smirked.

He grabbed my chin and brought my lips to his. Making me kiss him. I gotta admit, seeing him in his demon form was sexy enough, but kissing him while he's in demon form... OH.MY.GOD If I could I would have given myself to him right then and there.

Slowly my body transformed and my mom saw the true me. I looked down ashamed.

"Oh, my poor little baby girl, I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault mom..."

"I know sweetheart..."

After a while we changed back and sat back down and Law continued to talk.

"You see (Y,n) is the only female demon alive who was actually birthed, and I want to know why."

"Demons aren't born.... They're made..." Kid said.

"Then why is she an exception, why is she alive?"

"Gee thanks." I groaned.

"I mean nothing by it, you realize you are in danger right?"

"What do you mean?"

"If other demons find out what you are they will be after you."

"Why though?"

"To turn you in, to the king..."

"The king?"

"The king of hell... Doflamingo. He is the current king."

"Who was the last?"

"My father...." Kid growled.

"Wait so if demons are made not born how do you have a father?"

"He's the man who made me."

He had a glare in his eyes that scared me... It was terrifying.

"I need to get going we can talk more about this later." Law said.

"Alright, goodbye Law."

"Goodbye (Y,n), Eustass, Mrs. (L,n)."

Law left and my mom went to her room, I was still terrified of the look in Kid's eyes. He looked at me, I looked back at him scared.

"What?"

"You could kill someone, just by looking at them right now. Your eyes are filled with so much hatred. What did this guy do to you?"

"He ruined me."

"What was his name?"

"Kaido..."

"If he can make you break, I don't ever want to meet him."

"Hope you don't."

We stayed quiet not saying a word. Until I got sleepy and almost passed out on the table.

"Come on let's get you to bed." He said.

He came and picked me up like a bride about to have her honeymoon weekend.

"I can walk you know."

"I know, I just wanted to see how you would react. By the way, you are very light."

"Yes I'm well aware."

He carried me to my room and set me down in bed. He came and laid beside me.

"So I guess that's why you can't have kids huh?"

"Hm?"

"Because demons can't be born they are made."

"Well who knows, your here aren't you?"

"Don't remind me, maybe it would be better for everyone if I wasn't."

"If you weren't here I would still be chained up, and not able to enjoy this strange life you have."

I yawned. "Why were you chained up anyway?"

He chuckled. "That's a story for another time, go to sleep."

"Alright, but remember I'm going to bed because im tired and I want to, not cause you told me too."

"Whatever you say."

And slowly I drifted off to dream land full of a specific red headed demon.