charter 7-vacation

Vacation-day 1. #Disneyland

Levi pov~

Eren the kids and i are getting ready for a family vacation. Since the kids are out of school and my boss is in his honeymoon, so i have a whole month out of work. We were discussing where to go and everybody, especially the kids, decided to go to disneyland. So that's why we're packing stuff for our vacation, i already paid for a whole month on a expansive hotel, that has the greatest view of the city and the best room service. I got us tickets for our flight to California (i think that's where Disneyland is😅). It's going to be a long flight so i packed a neck pillow for me, eren and the kids.

"Kids are you ready!!" i yelled as i got a yes from all of them.

We loaded the car with our packages. I started the engine and listed everything to make sure we had everything we need. When we ready i drive to the airport. When we arrived we got out and grabbed our stuff. Then a car parked beside us and hanji got out, i handed her the Key's of my car. She was going to take my car and leave it at the house.

"Im counting on you shitty glasses" i said as she gave me a big smile.

"Don't worry shorty!" she yelled as i glared at her.

We walked to the airport and sat down on the many chairs they have. We we're waiting to be informed that our flight is ready.

"People going to California your flight is ready, i repeat your flight is ready. If you can please go to the hall for your flight, thank you"

We got up and walked to the hallway we were supposed to be. They took our tickets and lead us go inside. They took our bags when we arrived, so we just entered without them. We got to our seats and sat down. The boys sat together and Isabel sat with eren and I. Eren went and cheeked if the kids had their seat belts on cause he doesn't want them to get hurt.

"Are you kids ok?" eren asked as they nodded

"Isabel do you have your seat belt on?" eren asked again as she nodded.

________time skip____________

When we arrived we went to grab our bags. I got everyone's and headed out, when we did a guy with a car, a black Lamborghini Aventador, was waiting for us. He handed the keys to me and left, i opened the trunk and put our luggage inside.

"Wow! Dad how!" Isabel yelled as she looked at the car.

"Your father knows people" i said with a smirk.

"We're some lucky kids hu?" Nova said as they all nodded

We got inside and i started the engine, people were staring at us. I then drive us to our hotel. People may say that we got a hotel not a big deal, a lot of people get good hotel rooms but that's not it. I picked the most expensive and luxury hotels in the city. The rooms i picked are the best one's in that hotel, not a lot of people get that room because of being really expensive but i wanted the best for my family, so that's why i picked it. And i don't have to worry about the money, i want to see my kids smile like never before.
When we arrived the kids lower the car window and looked at the hotel.

"Oh man holly shit!" Riren yelled as he looked at the hotel.

"I think I'm going to faint" Isabel said

"Woooow" Nova and luka said.

Eren looked at me and smiled, i smiled back at him.

"Dad! This is amazing!? You're so cool and awesome!!" Isabel yelled as she hugged me from the back seat.

"You're the coolest dad we can wish for!" Nova yelled and smiled at me.

"Thank you to mom! For picking such a cool dad!" luka yelled and hugged eren.

I let out a chuckle and parked the car. We got out and grabbed our stuff. We headed to the front desk and a lady was on the computer. When we were in front of the desk she looked at us.

"We have a reservation" i said as she smirked and nodded.

"Name" she said and looked me up and down.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh, i grabbed eren by the waist and glared at her. She looked at me on disgust.

"Levi Ackerman" i said as her eyes widened.

She handed me the key of my room, i made sure not to touch her disgusting hand. We walked to the elevator and headed to our rooms. When we arrived at the top of the hotel the doors opened and i opened the door, the first thing we looked was the huge living room, then all the rooms. We settle everything and where are they going to sleep. Eren and i on a room, Riren, Nova and luka on another room and Isabel is going to sleep alone in another room.

 Eren and i on a room, Riren, Nova and luka on another room and Isabel is going to sleep alone in another room

The rooms are big, and have enough space, just like living in a house. Except we don't have a kitchen, people bring us our food or we could order our food.

"Wow so cool!" luka yelled as he flopped on the bed.

"Im going to show everyone in my instagram where i am. I hope jenny gets hella jealous!" Isabel yelled, i rolled my eyes at her.

"In California for a whole month! Staying on the best hotels in the city! Thank you dad you're the best! #awesomedad #shockedtodeath" isabel said while tipping on her phone.

"Well kids it's almost one in the morning, go to bed if you want yo explore the city tomorrow" eren said as all of them ran to their rooms and screamed good nigh.

I let out a chuckle as eren and i headed to our room. When we arrived we lay down and went to sleep cuddling.

_________time skip_________

The next morning we woke up and explored the city.

"Ahhh!! Omg!! Its Disneyland! Can we go dad!!" luka yelled as he begged.

I let out a sigh and nodded, they all cheered and eren let out a laugh.
I parked the car and the kids got out. They were shaking with joy and excitement. When we got inside the kids ran to a cartoon character.

"Kids! Don't run and don't get our of our sight!" eren yelled as they nodded.

I smiled and hugged eren, the kids ran to every cartoon character they know and love, especially that mouse character. Not to be rude but he creeps me out.
For the rest of the day we had a nice and relaxing day at Disneyland.

~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~********
Hoped you enjoy!! I will be doing chapters like this!!❤ that means I'll be doing 29 or so chapters of just them in their vacation!💗 so if you know anymore fun places in California please comment or DM me👍 i don't know anything about california!😅 so just ignore the fact that the hotel i choose isn't in California😅😂 just enjoy the chapter!💗😊

Thank you @eReN_wAs_nOt_hErE💗

Thank you for giving this amazing idea!!!❤ i love it!!😊❤

Yaoi_writter~