Rude awakenings

Taeyong pov
I was in the middle of a sweet dream when i heard pounding on the door. I pulled on a shirt and rushed to the entrance.
"Hello?" I greeted as i opened the door. My eyes widened at the sight of a cried out Irene. Her hair was frizzy and knotted. Mascara was stained down her cheeks. Her skirt was dirty and she had no shoes on. "Irene! What happened? Are you okay? What are you doing out so late?" I asked pulling her into the apartment and she started crying. I went to shut the door but then i spotted Yuta.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I spat.
"Kyla found your girlfriend crying on the curb and i was nice enough to bring her here." He said sharply.
"Whatever. Come in. And she's not my girlfriend." I mumbled.

I brought Irene water and tissues and pulled her to the couch. Yuta followed.
"Ok what happened to her?" I turned to yuta. I'll get Yutas story while Irene calms down.
"Well, i was in the alley making out with my girlfriend. We heard someone scream but we didn't really care. Then we saw her jumping around and crying. Kyla went over to here and did whatever girls do when the other girl is crying. Then she asked me to take her here." Yuta explained nonchalantly. I turned to Irene who was wiping her eyes.
"What happened?" I asked and her eyes filled with tears
"He broke up with me." She cried throwing her arms around me.

I let her talk it out with me until eventually she fell asleep. Yuta helped me carry her to my bedroom to sleep the rest of the night.
"Do you want anything to eat." I asked as me and Yuta left the bedroom.
"I guess i could use something." He replied less cockier than usual following me into the kitchen.
I grabbed out left over pizza (because it's all i eat) from the fridge and set it down. We ate a couple pieces and Yuta finally spoke.
"I know your secret." He said and i set my pizza down.
"What secret?" I laughed.
"I know you're TY." He stated and i froze.
"I knew i should've never let you stay at my house." I started pacing and Yuta got up too. "You can't tell anyone. I was planning to out myself during my next album but now that you know, everything could get ruined." I ranted and Yuta presses me against the wall. "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone." I whispered. He was so close to me but i didn't pull away. Suddenly i felt his lips land on mine. I wanted too, needed to pull away but i couldn't. Instead i wrapped my hands around his neck as he leaned over me.
"I promise." He whispered in my ear as we broke away.
I didn't realize what was happening as he pushed me against the wall again and kissed me passionately. We made our way to the couch and he threw me down and jumped on top of me.
"Yuta." I said pushing him off. "You should leave."
"Why, we're just getting started." He replied lowering himself on me again.
"No, yuta. We can't do this. You're straight and you have Kyla." I breathed. "It's not right. You need to leave."
"You're right. We shouldn't be doing this." He agreed sitting stifly beside me.
"Thank you for bringing her here." I said to break the silent tension.
"Yeah whatever." Yuta answered making his way to the door. "Have a nice night 'TY'" he said before closing the door.

I checked the clock. 4:37 it blinked. I walked back into the kitchen to clean up the pizza, thinking about what just happened. I hated myself for actually liking it. I didn't know how to feel. Yuta knew ny secret and could use it against me. He could tell everyone. Hell, he's probably texting everyone right now, i thought pulling on my hair.

I sat down thinking for a couple minutes before i went to check on Irene. Her black hair was fanned out around her. She was wearing one of my long tee shirts and i smiled pulling up the blanket around her. Out of everything that happened tonight, Irene had it the worst.

Eventually i left to take a shower. It was almost 6 when i got out. As i dressed in comfortable clothes i thought about The Library Stranger. I wish i could text him and vent about all that's going on. I knew I'd have to be there for Irene for a while so i needed someone else to tell my problems to. That's so selfish, i thought while pacing around. I wanted to start breakfast for Irene but it was still too early. I kept checking fansites and articles in case Yuta outted me or if anyone spotted Irene walking around the city. There was nothing so i sighed in relief. Instead of overthinking the rest of the morning, i decided to write.

____
Ok here's the full story to what happened Friday night 0.0
Thank you all so much for 150+ reads!!❤️
____