6. Team K

All Might announced the next two pairs to battle. "TEAM K IS THE VILLAIN, TEAM B IS THE HERO! GET READY!"

"Bakugou-san, do you have a plan?" You asked as you morphed two of your spheres into sharp drills.

He looked over at you with his crimson orbs. "Damn right, I do. We go ahead and beat the shit out of them."

"Can we have an organized shit-beating this time?" You asked. "Todoroki-san is probably going to freeze this place over. I don't know about Shoji-san, but he will probably be intimidated by Todoroki-san's quirk and step back. I can probably ambush Shoji-san with some preparations and morphs. But we'd have to separate the two. We have to go at them with the intent to kill if we want to win against them. They're a formidable pair."

"Shitty girl, are you done talking yet?" Katsuki chuckled. "So basically, I bait Ice Guy away from Tentacle and beat the shit outta him?" You nodded. "I'll listen to your shitty plan for once just so you can stop talking. Let's kick some damn ass."

All Might spoke. "Ready...START!"

And, so it begins. As expected, Todoroki's ice made the place feel cold. You felt the ice climbing up the building to your floor. "Bakugou-san, Todoroki-san's freezing the place."

"SHITTY GIRL, I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT SOONER. NOW ALL FUCKING FEET ARE FROZEN IN ICE." Bakugou screamed back. "SHITTY GIRL FUCKING ANSWER ME."

You were focused on morphing your spheres into thin needles that could pierce through ice. "Bakugou-san, I need you to warm this up for me." You hovered the needle towards the boy, and he burst explosions from his palm. You then guided the needle towards the ice on Bakugou's feet, and pierced through, cracking the ice easily with the sharpness and heat. You then did the same thing with your feet.

"Shitty girl, get Tentacle. I'll stay here and beat up Ice guy." Katsuki ordered with a shit eating smirk on his face.

You nodded at him. "I just need a few minutes to prepare."

"Well hurry it up."

You divided 5 spheres into 5 smaller ones, and grabbed your gun from the waist of your tool-belt. You then grabbed your folded up hoverboard from your braided hair and broke through a window of the building. "I believe in you, Bakugou-san! Kick Todoroki-san's ass!"

He nodded back and you jumped out of the building with your hoverboard. You grabbed your gun and started loading it.

"Shoji-san, greetings." You pulled the trigger on your gun, and a bullet shot out.

Shoji was quick to react and protected himself with one of his arms. "(L/n)-san." He charged forward to try to attack you, but you were fast on your hoverboard. The bullet that you shot at Shoji transformed a sharp needle which you kept pursuing the boy with.

'I don't need to injure him too much, I just need to immobilize him.' You unconsciously stopped moving to think of a plan and Shoji took advantage of the and landed a punch on you.

You fell onto the ground. He then grabbed the handcuffs on one of his arms to try to immobilize you. However, you had a separate plan. There was no time to morph your spheres, so you guided your skateboard from your feet to whack Shoji in the head. You then got on the board and dodged his attacks once again. 'Bakugou-san is fighting Todoroki-san by himself...I can't waste any time here!'

'Think, (Y/n). The fastest way to immobilize Shoji-san without injuring him .' You started to morph your spheres. 'I just need to buy a few minutes.' You noticed the building wasn't frozen anymore, so Todoroki must've reached Katsuki. 'Spheres, please morph faster!' You lifted yourself higher in the air to prevent getting hit and used your brainpower on morphing your spheres.

You smirked. It was ready. You hovered closer to Shoji as he prepared to attack you once again. You guided your spheres-now morphed into a rope-around Shoji's feet, and tied him together by morphing the spheres once more into a tied knot. You did the same thing with his hands, and you attached his feet to the ceiling, leaving Shoji hanging. "Sorry, Shoji-kun."

You then grabbed your hoverboard and flew back to the window you fell from. You saw Bakugou completely trapped in ice and Todoroki walked towards the missile. "It was a good fight, Bakugou. However, our difference of abilities is too great."

Not edited due to laziness.

If you find battle scenes boring, feel free to skip to '9. A Shitty Excuse.'