1. A Mother's Advice.

Hi there,welcome to tour.

Katie May as Suki Waterhouse

***

Katie:

It's questions like "so what are you currently doing now that you're done with college?" that makes me want to completely bury myself in a hole and self dispose

I never liked the idea of being questioned ever since I was a young.Mainly because it frustrated me and I felt like i wasn't doing anything productive or exciting in my life or that I wasn't making my mother proud.

But at the same time I knew i couldn't defend myself anyways and they were right,I am jobless at the moment and yes i am in desperate need of money to support my mother and my little sister Katherine.They mean the absolute world to me and all I want to do is to give them everything they needed,but in order for that to happen,I needed a good and stable job that would provide me with good amount of cash.

So here I am,facing this question once again.

Stab me with a bloody fork.

"So what are you doing right now since you're done with college?"Asked Lou as she took a sip of coffee out of her cup.I cringed when I heard that question for the thousandth time but I decided to just brush it off,taking a deep breath in and out as i attempted to answer this question as calm as i could.

Oh you know just binge watching Ru Paul's Drag Race on netflix and stress eating but it's not like you need to know that.

"Um,I'm actually not working at the moment." I mumbled but it was clear that she had heard what I had said and she whispered a soft sorry. "No don't be sorry Lou,there's nothing to be sorry about.I'm honestly used to it so it's all good love." I reassured her and she gave me the smile of sympathy.

Lou was always the type to be worried,well she is a mom.In fact,let me give you a little rundown of how I met my wonderful friend,miss Lou Teasdale.

I met her almost a year ago at a Loreal lounge party that I had the opportunity to attend to because one of my friend's Emma had free passes to the after party. She's a makeup artist and all that,while I was the awkward friend of hers who literally spent half the time standing by the snack stable majority of the party until Lou came into the picture.

She walked up to me and introduced herself,she was an absolute sweetheart.She told me about the life of being a professional hair stylist and how she got the opportunity to travel and styles celebrities hair.She didn't brag about it which was what I admired about her in general.She was aware of the fact that she had everything she needed already,but when she talked about her passion..you could just tell she loved her life.We instantly got along as friends which made me really grateful because since then she has always made my hair looked all pretty.I am a pretty lucky girl,if I must say so.

"Nooo please don't give me that look please." I grumbled and she immediately apologised for giving me the sympathy look.

"Hey? You know I'd be glad to help you find a job that has a great pay."I bit my lip trying not to bombard her with all the questions that i already had planned out in my head.

No,control yourself Katie.

"Lou,I would love if you helped me but I really wanna be responsible and search for things by my own you know?" she nodded her head understandingly.

"But this job will definitely provide you with a huge pay and I'm sure you'll love it,if you could just give me a fucking chance and let me explain to you about this job offer-please Katie." She was practically begging me at this point,giving me that sad puppy look that was always impossible to resist.

Well she did mention a huge pay and that's all that matters to me at this point..as sad as that sounds

"Alright alright geez go ahead,explain to me." I gave in and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Okay so you know how I went on tour with One Direction like two or three years ago? Well after they had a split,my friend Harry was actually the first member of the band to plan his first ever world tour.He did call me to be his hairstylist and I gladly accepted that,however he is looking for one more worker for his upcoming tour."

Harry Styles? lol.

"If I'm not mistaken,he mentioned that he was in need of a wardrobe organizer.So your job is to basically just organise his & his band mates outfits before the show and after the show too.And tadaa,a huge pay awaits in your bank account."she explains with a smile on her face and I just looked at her with a blank expression.

I was really contemplating this,it sounded like it was a flexible job and it was easy money too.Plus,this wasHarry Styles.Never in a million years did i think that I was ever going to have the opportunity to work for someone like him.I figured this could be a great experience for me.I'm sure mom would be really happy and supportive for me knowing that I was finally going to go out explore and try new things.

"I'll do it." I watched her eyes went wide,with the biggest smile plastered on her face.

"Really ??",questioned Lou a little way too excitedly.

"Yes,just tell me when the first meeting for this tour is gonna be yeah? also please let your friend Harry know that I accepted the job." she nodded her head and did a little victory dance,instantly making me chuckle at her actions.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling,I was finally going to have a job after so long.Ma's going to be so happy for me.

"You bet I will love,I'll let him know the moment I head back.Oh yeah,meeting starts in 2 days.I'll pick you up,and don't worry.. i am 100% sure that he already accepted you so you pretty much got the job."

This was it.
I'm going on a world tour.

***
Fingers crossed you enjoyed the first chapter because i had so much fun writing this.

Katie is actually a lot more excited than she seems,i promise.