13

Y/N's POV:

Me and Stan got out of school and walked to his house. Once we got there, Stan opened the door and I saw his mom cooking something. She turned around and smiled.

She came over to Stan and hugged him and said "hey Stanley how was school today?" And he said "it was good mother ummm this is my friend Y/N she came over to work on our math project."

And his mom looked at me and held out her hand with a smile and said "it is a pleasure to finally meet you Y/N, Stanley talks a lot about you."

And I shook her hand and said "it's a pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Uris." And I gave the biggest smile. Stan talks about me?

I blushed at the thought. Then Stan grabbed my hand and stared upstairs while his mom said "you too are only going to work on the project and don't do anything Stanley!" And he yelled "yes I know mother." And we headed up to his room. 

As we worked on the project and while Stan was going and going on about The independent variable and the dependent variable. I was staring at Stans facial features.

His perfect brown eyes, his curly noodle hair, and those perfect shaped lips.

I sighed happily. Then Stan started waving his hand in my face and saying "Y/N? Hello? Earth to Y/N?"

And I snapped out of my day dreaming and said "oh sorry Stan." And I could see him blush a little bit I think I was blushing a lot more the him in all honesty.