The Russo's Pizza Challenge

A grin spreads across the waitresses face. "The Russo's Pizza Challenge is a challenge to see whether each individual person in your group can each finish a 28 inch pizza on their own in 1 hour."
Ashton giggles and looks around at everyone, stopping on Michael.
"You know you want to Mikey" Ash says.
"I'm in"
"Me too" Luke says
"Same here" Calum finishes.
I roll my eyes and look over at Amber who scrunches up her nose.
"How about you ladies?" The waitress asks.
We all shake our heads.
"No we'll take a large cheese pizza to share thank you" Liz speaks up and
I sigh in relief.
"Ok I'll be back with 4, 28 inch pizzas and one large cheese." she winks at Ashton and I burst into laughter as he nervously giggles.
"I can't believe you guys are doing this" April says as she rolls her eyes.
"Yea why are you guys doing this?" Amber asks.
"To earn that 200 dollars for you my darling" Ashton jokes or was he flirting?
"You are an idiot" Amber replies as she nudges him with her elbow. But I can see her blushing like crazy so I kick her under the table and her eyes shoot up to mine. I smirk at her and she kicks me back as she shyly smiles.
We all sat in silence for a while after that until Liz spoke up.
"So. Luke have you asked that girl out yet?" I stare at her confused and Luke's eyes go wide.
"What!?" he says quickly.
"You know the one you told me about at the beach?"
"Oh! um no not yet" he says and I swear to god he looked over at me quickly.
"What's holding you back Luke?" Amber says as she silently giggles and stares at me. I give her an evil glare and her smile gets wider.I look around and notice that everyone but Luke is staring at me and trying not to laugh.
"Uh I don't know-hey is that our pizza?"
Ashton giggles. "Nice subject change mate"
Luke shifts in his chair and Ashton yells "ouch! What was that for? By the way that's not even our pizza"
I decide to speak up and mess with Luke also because if they are talking about me I need some time to figure out how I feel about him.
"Hey who is this girl Luke?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he slides down in his chair.
"I have to use the restroom" he says as he shoots up out of his chair and runs to the bathroom. Everyone bursts out laughing and I cross my arms and glare at them all.
"Was that really necessary!?" I scold them.
"Hey you did it too!" Amber says in between giggles.
"Because I wanted to make sure this girl was me"
"O my god you are so clueless! Of course it's you Liv" Michael says.
"I don't like him!" I stomp my foot on the ground like a kid and everyone laughs harder. I roll my eyes.
"Oh please you guys literally had this instant connection when you met" Ashton giggles.
"What are you? Some kind of love expert?" I ask.
"What are you? Some kind of Frozen quoter?"
"I- wait you've seen Frozen?" I say and everyone stares at him.
"What? I- well- ok yes" he blushes and we all burst into laughter again.
"Hey! Whatever I like Disney movies!"
"O my god" Amber laughs loudly.
"Guys here he comes" Calum whispers and we all wipe under our eyes and try to stop laughing as Luke approaches our table again.
"Hey Luke" April says
"Heyyy" he drags put the word and awkwardly sits down again.
"Well" Michael says awkwardly
"About this girl-" Amber starts but I kick her under the table and she lets out a yelp. Thankfully our pizza arrives, stopping whatever Amber could of just said.

"Ughhhh" Ashton moans "I can't believe I thought I could eat all this pizza.
"I feel sick" Calum agrees.
"Same here man" Luke nods slowly.
Michael was still going at his pizza while all of us girls laughed at how stupid the boys where.
"You guys are idiots" I giggled.
None of them had even gotten through half of their pizzas.
"Yea did you really- Michael give it up!" Amber yells.
"Michael pouts and drops his pizza before he groans and holds his stomach.
I pat him on the back. "you tried"
He nods slowly and I giggle.
"Can we go home now?" April laughs and all the boys nod and stand up. We make Michael pay for everything because he made us come here in the first place and then we walk out of the pizza place.
"Hey Michael?" Liz says
"Yeah?"
"Give me a piggy back ride" she demands
"What!?" he stops and his voice cracks when he says what.
"Yeah" Liz nods her head and giggles.
He sighs and bends down, letting Liz hop on his back. I giggle as he runs away with her and she laughs loudly.
Liz had gotten so close with the boys and it was so cute. All the boys love her so much. She was like a little sister to them and I was relieved to know that she had four boys that would always be there for her.
"Hey Luke give me a piggy back ride!"
He groans and lets me jump on his back. Calum lets April jump on his back leaving Ashton and Amber. Perfect. "I'm not giving you a piggy back ride" Ashton shakes his head and smirks at Amber mockingly.
"Good" Amber smirks and turns around as she walks away from him.
"Are you saying that you don't want one from me?" he calls back suddenly and slightly offended.
"Never " she giggles as she glances back at him over her shoulder.
Ashton runs up behind her and pinches her sides. She screams and chases after him as he runs away laughing. He eventually stops and crouches down on the ground. Amber sighs and runs up behind him, jumping on his back. They are too adorable. I giggle and Luke looks up at me and smiles.