Backstory

In this world there are two of you, there will be two until one dies and becomes the only one of you. When born there is another born at the exact same time, and you will both look nearly identical in your outward appearance with maybe one or two differences, such as hair colour or eye colour some times both. However if you have a quirk your doppelganger will as well, just an edited version of yours. most hero's doppelgangers become villains and law-following citizens will be delinquents and scum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now me, i'm...... different. when i was a child probably no older then 5 i met them, my doppelganger that was. It was rare to find them at all let alone at such a young age, my quirk hadn't even manifested yet.

I killed them. Quickly. My mother had always told me that if i ever met them to kill them, so i did as i was taught.

My mother is a villain, and a damn well good one at that, and my father is a hero, ranked 59th, so i didn't really care about either side. However apparently neither knew about the others occupations so one day when i asked my father about it randomly and my mother heard they fought, literally. that is when i developed my quirk or should i say quirks, devil and angel. At first my angel form came to me first, i blinded both of my parents temporarily then i somehow swapped to my devil form and once their sight returned after 10 seconds i yelled at the top of my voice, "What is wrong with you two! aren't you adults, if you want to fight please do it out side!" both were shocked by my out burst for i was a really quiet kid, never raised my voice and never was rude, i guess that changed.

Both had now stopped fighting physically and instead just yelled at each other over who would take custody of me, seeing as he can't really fight back my mother won easily. so i grew up with a villain for a mum and was expected to grow up to be the same, i didn't care so i did as told just as i always had.

(time skip because like 10 years are passing or some sh*t)

My first day at school geeze its already annoying, begrudgingly i make the trek to school and once i got there there was already a fight although it was pretty one sided, far more like bullying, which i had a personal hatred for. The two fighting students had interesting looks as well as quirks to say the least. one shot black ice and blue flames while wearing a psychotic smile proudly, the other made explosions from his body while being a quivering fool.

For the sake of my own sanity i decided to help the useless one.

From the crowd i emerged a pissed off expression being dawned by my face, i walked over to the shaking fool and stood in front of him then crouched down to face him. i extended my arms and went angel form then healed his wounds with ease, i swapped to devil then turned to face the *ss attacking this student who clearly didn't want to fight in the first place, the attacking student had stopped shocked while i healed the other and was now angry for some reason, "What do you think your doing i was having fun there!" he yelled furious. "Well i think i was healing his wounds and am now about to beat the ever loving tar out'aya" I retorted confidently, his face went a shade of scarlet from anger, clearly no one had ever been sassy with him before. "You think your tough then prove it beat me in a fight here and now" he responded, a crowed had now formed and allot of them were all chanting 'fight fight fight'

We were about to start fighting when a teacher appeared and dragged us inside the school building. we we're sat down and told to inform him of why we where about to fight so i explained calmly that he was hurting a student who was terrified so i intervened. the other boy tried to object but couldn't beat me in a war of words and so the teacher believed me in the end and i was allowed to go to class so that is exactly where i headed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(i know that was bad but it was a start and if you couldn't guess todoroki was fighting bakugou)

(cya later)