2. Meeting The Group

Word count; 1,710
•Micheal's POV•

When I sat down in my usual spot for homeroom, my mind wasn't in it's usual place. Come on Micheal, get your act together, I thought as I face palmed before dragged my hands up and ruffing up my wavy brown mess of a hair. I only met this chick an hour ago and yet I couldn't get her out of my mind.

I was to far into my fairytale daydreams to notice Jeremy walk into class until I felt a playful punch of my shoulder.

"Earth to Micheal Mell, you there?" He teased waving his hand in front of my face.

"Dude stop it," I hit his hand away with no real fire.

"Woah there, still pissed you had to come back to this hell hole? Or are you high or something?" He asked as he threw his bag to the sit on my right.

"Yeah, Yeah." I agreed, hardly processing what he was saying.

Thankfully, before Jeremy could really pick up on my weird mood the teacher walked in. Mr Blofis, basically Blowfish I know, was wearing his usual. A plain colour top and cream jeans, you couldn't get more teacher then this guy. He probably played golf. His Monotone voice flew straight threw my brain until I heard the words 'new student.

"Hopefully, some of you have met Miss L/n, but if not she is a new student this year! I expect you all to treat her with the respect you want to be treated with and keep in mind how hard it is to start fresh."

His voice started to fade out again as I looked behind me at Y/n. She sat one row behind me and two to the left, sinking in her chair. She obviously hated the attention she was getting and man, could I relate.

•Your POV•

Please no, Please no, Please no, I thought as everyone's head turned to look at me.

"Now Y/n, would you like to come to the front?" Mr Blofis asked. NO THANKS BITCH, I thought but reluctantly stood up. Awkwardly making my way to the front I saw Micheal give me a small smile and two thumbs up, making this whole thing a little less stressful. "Tell us a few things about yourself!" I wanted to scream at this point but don't think that would make the best first impression. So instead, I took a deep breath and shakily started.

"H-Hi, I'm Y/n, as you heard." Great start, I thought as inning me shook her head. I laughed to relive a bit of the tension but don't know if it worked "I just moved here from (Somewhere)"

"Thank you, anything else?" Mr Blofis asked to cheery for my liking.

"Not really?" I said as more of a question, forcing a smile on my face.

"Ok thank you, you're welcome to sit back down now."

Any other day and I would of just pulled up my hoodie and died, but today just happened to be the one day I'm not be wearing one. I glanced over at Micheal who gave me an infectious smile as he slipped an ear bud in and I couldn't help but do the same. This was going to be a long class.

--------

After was felt like years, it came to the end of Math. I had my Lunch now which would normally be great, If I knew I wasn't sitting alone.

Slowly, I made my way out of class and to my locker, thankfully remembering were it was. I wasn't in a rush as I put my two overly big and heavy math books back in my locker until I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I slightly jumped before turning to see it was Micheal and took out my earphones.

"Micheal! You scared me," I laughed and closed my locker to lean against it.

"Sorry," He smiled, scratching the back of his neck. "I just came to ask if you want to sit with my friends and I at lunch?" I processed what he said for a second before responding with a to happy,