Chapter nine

"Kyle!"

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"My family was in town on our way to my grandparents house and I wanted to see you"

"That's great!"

Lindsey had been Kyle's girlfriend for I think eight months now, but she had moves away but they were still dating.

"Hey Ana right?"

"Yeah"

"Nice to meet you"

"We've met before"

"Oh"

When I thought things couldn't get any worse Lisa asked Lindsey if she would like to stay the night, and of course she said yes.

"So where am I going to sleep?"

"On the top bunk of Kyle's bed"

"Then where is Ana going to sleep?" Kyle asked

"She can sleep with you Kyle"

"Ok"

I saw this dirty look in Lindsey's eyes, and it gave me pleasure. I never liked Lindsey she would always be rude to people in school and I don't think things changed when she moved.

We got ready for and right when I was about to get in bed Lindsey approached me.

"So how long have you and Kyle known each other, 2 years or so?"

"Since we were three."

"Oh, well how long are you staying here for?"

"The whole summer"

"Oh"

I saw that she was jealous.

Me and Kyle watched a movie on his lap top that night we watched an old comedy airplane and we laughed all night

The next morning we ate breakfast Kyle asked me and of course Lindsey if we wanted to go to the beach.

"Yeah sure"

I got ready, put my bathing suit on and my surfing shirt on"

"Ha why are you wearing a shirt to the beach?"

"It's a surfing shirt, for surfing"

"Oh"

I asked Kyle if we could go surfing while we were there and he said yeah sure but I saw that Lindsey didn't know how to surf.

We walked to the beach and me a Kyle were about to get in the water but then of course she had to open her mouth

"Kyle I don't know how to surf so what am I going to do?"

"Well um do whatever you want to do"

She had this look on her face of disappointment

We surfed for about an half hour while Lindsey played on her phone sitting in the sand.

We hopped of our boards and then just swam in the water and talked.

"So it's nice that Linsey came up right"

The tone in his made him seem unsure.

When we got out of the water Lindsey walked up to me and Kyle

"Hey so what do you wanna do now"

"Um well I'm kinda tired you just want to sit down and relax?

"Ugh I guess"

Lindsey was going to lay a blanket out but me and Kyle just sat on the sand.

We headed back to the house I wanted to take a real shower.

When I grabbed the bar of soap it slipped out of hands when I picked it back up the tub was very slippery and then BANG!

I slipped and fell and hit my head on the side of the tub and then the water turned red.