Chapter 22- After Math

I walked into my bathroom, and went to my bath tub and started the water. 'Hmp which scent should I use?' Cherry should do. Because its my favorite scent of all. The bubbles start to form, an I felt calmer already. I got my towel an cracked the door. I took off my clothes an got in. 'Oww its a little too hot. But that how I like it.' I turned on some music, and retreated under water.

"I wanna shut down the club with you. Because I'm a wild one. Hey I heard you were a wild one. I'm a wild one break me in, I'm a wild one take me now!" I was singing alone with 'Wild one.' Then I heard a tap.

"Chloe are you up? Dinners almost ready!" My mom said. "Yes, I'm taking a bath. But Okay." I yelled back. "Okay, I'll fix your plate." She said. I didn't respond. Then I went back under testing how long I can hold my breath.

Out the corner of my eye I saw something,-  no someone looking at me. I screamed having water fill my lungs. Then he walked in, it was Sarkis well I hope its him. Because my sight had been blurred by the water. I couldn't breath at all then I started to panic.

He wrapped a towel over me and pulled me out the water. And started doing CPR, oh god I still couldn't breath. Till I spilt up water an gasped for air. "Ahhhhhh!!!" I yelled. My lungs were on fire. "What the hell are you doing!?" I screamed. "You were choking, I was trying to help." He said calmly.

"But you-you were fucking staring through the door. I didn't know who you were. And your a perve." I said still trying to get a full breath of air. "Ahh." I muttered. "I couldn't help it. But then you started choking. I'm sorry." He paused. "You can't blame me, I mean your just so hot. And I wake up an your in the tub, all soapie and ..." he trailed off.

"Are you kidding me. Put me down and get out!" I yelled. "You want me to just leave. Please don't say yes." He said. "Well got get me a pair of PJ's and then I'll see." I said as he put me down. He picked out a red an blue outfit, I got dress an came out.

"Okay, I don't know what you were thinking but don't ever do that again." I said. "I'm sorry, my emotions got out of hands. I promise it won't happen again." He said. "Okay lets go see what my mom cooked." I said walking out the door.

"Chloe about time you.." She paused when she saw Sarkis. I wounder what she thought we were doing. "What's he doing here? I thought you said your were in the shower." She asked. Maybe he jioned? "Haha-, about that he was asleep in my living room. And nearly had a heart attack. And I was in the tub." I said. Not really paying attention to her. Trying to ask did we have sex, but I never said we hadn't.

"You know your not supposed to have boys in you room!" She said with her tone raising. "Hehe-, we didn't do anything if that's what your implieing. And Baran, Stafford, and Corbin go in my room. And spent the night, how is this any different?" I said getting my  plate an handling one to Sarkis. "Don't play with me, they are like brothers. But he is more of a boy who wants to be more than a friend." She said. Sarkis wants to hit them cheeks! My moms so slow.

I paused on the beef stew I was about to put on my plate and just stared at her. I guess it was time to tell a bitch off. "Well, I have to say I'd never do such a thing in your house." He said. My face turned to him, as chocking in the tub can back to mind. "Well, that is except everything on the third floor is mine from the wood to the windows." I said with a like of glory. "Ugh not this fight again!" Jack said. "Yes this fight again because, I can do whatever I want here. Because my father paid for this house, and all the additions." I yelled.

"But does he live here? No so that makes it Jack and mines." She yelled back. "You know when I move out I'm going to rent that room for money right." I paused. "And theres not a thing you can do about it. Read you contact sweetheart. And I'll make sure their in a band! And this food is full of fat. No wonder you can fit in normal people clothes." I said throwing low shots.

She walked over to me. "If you don't watch your mouth I'll hurt you." She yelled. "Yea right I highly doubt that." I said standing up, getting in her face. "Why you little bitch!" She said as she tried to slap me. But Sarkis stop her hand. I hadn't even notice him get up. "I'm sure you don't want to do that. And Chloe you should be more respective of your mother." He said putting my moms hand down.

"How dare you tell me. You don't know what my life with that bitch has been. I use to get pampered, and treated like the queen I am. But here I'm last on the menu. Everything I say is wrong. But her son has his fouth child on the way with three differnt girls. Her only daughter feels left be hide and misunderstood. Because she is being pushed to date a boy she doesn't like." I said and look around at everyone then continued.

"If you haven't noticed your child is a lesbian or bisexual at the least. I'm not crazy and I actually look after her. Then there's me the mistake child. I have everything I need and want. I'm two year ahead in school, and I have straight A's and take all Ap classes. We both know I'm going to be the first to graduate out of us three." I said.

"But you know what really gets me. Is how you try to take my money to pay bills. Then act like you balling, no sweety I've know since the beginning. Dad told me to let you have it. And 'never fight over money with people beneath us.'" I paused. "That's why since my second year here my money is deposited to my bank card" I said.

"You are one little unwanted bastard child." She said with so much hatered on her tougne. "Thank you for finally saying that aloud." I said walking up the steps to my room. "Oh, so you can dish it but can't take it." She yelled as I left. I got a sweater an a pair of filp flops. "Oh, I can but I'm trying to keep the little respect I have for you so i don't kick you ass." I said walking out the door (like a boss).

"Uhm, I should get going. Uhh have a nice night." Sarkis said walking after me. "Goodbye Taneka." He said. "Please try to come her down without liquor or sex. And make sure she eats something. And good night." Taneka said. "I will do." He said walking over to his car.

"Chloe where are you!?" I heard him say. I didn't have the energy or care to speak. But he found me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm good this happens almost every week." I pause. "Sometimes almost everyday, because Jack is mad about something." "Oh, that's not healthy." He said. "Its what pushes me to do better then everyone. And be as pretty as I can with no make-up." I paused. "You know I never had a chance with her. But when I got to know her I didn't like her." I said. "Well you want to go garb something to eat?" He asked and I nodded. He helped me out the tree.

We stopped at a Steak & Shake and got a meal. "You sure you don't want to eat in?" He asked. "Hello I have on my PJ's. I have class, thank you. Plus I can't walk in there next to you looking all sexy. And I look all ready to sleep." I giggled. "Okay, I'll be back." He said getting out.

He came back about ten minutes later with the food. "So, to my house?" He asked. "I guess, its not like I'm going back home." I said. "What if you couldn't spend the night over my house?" He asked. "Well I have friends but I know one boy who'd love for me to spend the night at his house." I said. "That's not funny." He said.

"It depends on who you are!" I said. "Yea, I wouldn't mind breaking his neck either!" He said. "See that wasn't kool." I frowned. "I'm sorry but he likes you, and I-well its a little annoying." He said. "I can understand that." I said.

He pulled into Capital Estate. 'Hmp so he has a taste for fine things. That's a big plus, wonder how his condo looks?' I thought.

~Δ-Δ~ 

Vote Comment Follow Share

~ TairBlossoms ~