Chapter 14

I woke up breathing heavily. Alex was in front of me meaning my head was laying on his lap.

"Y/N, are you alright?" he asked. I nodded and stood up. We were still at the dining table which meant we hadn't moved. Liu was still in front of me, worried. "Did you meet with Zalgo?"

I shook my head. How does he know?

"So you just randomly fainted?" Liu asked. I shrugged.

Alex looked at his watch. "I think the meeting will take place in a few minutes, do you want to leave it here or take your (Food Choice) with you?"

I gave my plate to Liu and shook my head. I wasn't hungry anymore. Liu smiled and said "Thank you"

The 3 of us went to the living room, only to find Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Jeff. I kept my gaze towards the ground but I felt Masky's stare. We sat on the couch, Alex on my right side and Liu on my left. The 3 proxies were standing up and Jeff sat next to Liu. More creepypastas came in within the next 5 minutes until Slender appeared.

"Good afternoon children, many of you might already know this but we have a new dangerous threat. Zalgo has taken the Creepypasta book which means he now knows our weaknesses and he could use that against us."

Many cursed under their breath.

"We need to protect each other from his actions"

Jeff yelled out, "And how are we supposed to do that?"

Slender thought about it for a minute. "Let's pretend Ben was going to be thrown into the water. He gets traumatized and is unable to do anything when he sees the water, so you Jeff could help him by attacking whoever is going to throw him."

Jeff nodded.

"If Jeff isn't great with dealing with swords then Ben could assist him. My point is, we need to rely on and trust each other even if you hate them." He looked at Masky and Jeff.

"We may be killers but we are a family" Slender reminded them.

We all nodded and Alex pulled me near him.

"We're still allowed to go on killing sprees right?" Jeff asked

"Of course but it would have to be in partners at least"

Jeff cursed while crossing his arms.

"I have been thinking of fighting him next week but we need to train"

Slender looked at me. "Y/N, you aren't participating in this war. You're too weak right now and we don't know if Zalgo could use you"

I nodded but on the inside, I was smirking. Zalgo's plan did benefit me then.

"That is all but tomorrow we will start training. Today please get to know each other more." Slender then teleported out.

Many left the living room to who knows where.

"I feel bad for you Y/N, you won't be participating in this war" Jeff mocked while wiping his knife with a white cloth.

"Jeff, can you stop that?" Liu asked

"I don't take orders from you," Jeff said with a smirk and left.

I got up and typed

I'm going to my room and don't follow me

I looked at Liu.

Sully only smirked. "No promises sweetie"

Alex grabbed him by the collar, ready to kill him.