That's all I can recall.

//+//

I typed up the last word of my essay, and saved it to my USB. Taylor's boyfriend crashed on my bed, I had to keep in mind to change the sheets later on. I unplugged the USB, and shut down my laptop. I had a five minute shower, and I styled my hair into a ponytail, put on some grey sweat pants, and a purple short sleeved shirt. I only had two classes to sit through until I could ask Molly or Ayla what happened last night.

I walked in 10 minutes late, but no one was there. I saw my professor writing on the board as I looked around uneasily.

"Um...Hi." I greeted quietly,

"What do you want Alana?" she asked in a hurry,

"What do you mean? There's no one here." I looked around, and saw the empty lecture room.

"Class is canceled today, didn't anyone tell you?" she looked at me, her earrings dangling very close to her shoulders. I slightly shook my head, and she chuckled. "Lay off the booze, you are only 20." so my hangover was pretty obvious

"Well it's legal to drink when you're 18 in Brazil. That is where I'm from." I said, pulling my sweats up,

"Well, this is America, so sober up. You make bad decisions when you're drunk." I opened my mouth to contest, and she pointed towards the door. "Go enjoy your day. Class dismissed." she smiled sarcastically. I clicked my tongue, glaring at her because she knew things.

What if I made a bad decision last night?

I had to go and find either of my best friends, and ask them. I knew that since Molly took afternoon classes, she'd working at the local pizza place on campus. I took off running, not caring who saw me. I opened the door, and the bell jingled as usual.

"Ah, I've been waiting for you to burst through the doors. Tell me, how did getting what you wanted feel like?" Molly smirked, and I cocked an eyebrow. Her smirk instantly melted. "You don't remember?" I shook my head. I heard a customer grunt rudely behind me, and she took off her work hat. "On break, sorry." she said to the man as she pulled me to the employee's lounge.

//+//

"I what?!" I gasped, and she nodded as she brought a Pepsi to her lips.

"You blackmailed him, and you told me you won. Aren't you happy?" she asked, and I had to think about it. The only sounds in the room were the vending machine's hums, and a new Family Feud episode playing on a local channel.

"I don't know if I should be happy." I answered after much silence. Molly shrugged, and picked up the remote and changed the channel to espn. Of course it had to show my brother in another press conference.

"That could be you." is all she said as she reclined back on the dusty couch.

"My brother and I don't even look alike, okay?" I said after looking at his face on the tv some more. "Maybe we did when we were kids, but we're as faternal as you get." Molly chuckled,

"Do you remember who you're friends with?" she turned to me,

"Yeah, I got like- two." I muttered.

"You're missing the point!" she laughed, she sat up and played with her hair. "You're friends with someone who does makeup for a living, but one who studies biology." I was sure she was talking about Ayla.

"Ayla?" I asked, and turned to her.

"Yes!" she clapped her hands together. "She doesn't have classes today, so I suggest you go and wake her up." she said.