🍋 - Morning Coffee

Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up with a throbbing headache, I feel kinda cold and my blankets need to be washed they feel scratchy against my legs.

"Ow... kinda glad my alarm didn't go off..." I say as I sit up slowly causing the blanket to fall off my apparently bare chest.

"What the fuck?!" I quickly grab the blanket and cover myself. I look around frantically. "I'm not in my apartment! Where are my clothes?! How did I get here?! " I'm Immediately attacked with questions that needed to be answered ASAP. I get up and wrap myself in the blanket as I tip-toe towards the door. I'm just about there when someone walks through the door, holding coffee, god do I love coffee. The coffee almost distracted me from his bare chest. I blinked a couple times.

"U-uh... Hai?" I say quietly. His eyes are glazed over with something I can't put my finger on.

"Sit back down." He says in a ruff husky voice. I'm kinda scared, to be honest, so I do as he says and sit back down with the blanket still pulled tightly around me. His eyes shot daggers at me - piercing blue daggers. I feel paralyzed under his gaze. As he walked over to his nightstand I realized he was only wearing pajama bottoms, to be more specific they're plaid with red and white. "Damn.." I'm not going to deny that whoever this was looked good in those. He set the coffee mugs down and crawled up behind me before he could do anything I quickly turned around to face him.

"Nope, First before you do anything I want to know where I am, Who you are, Where my clothes are, and how I'm getting home," I said narrowing my eyes in an attempt to be more intimidating, I don't think it was working though. He stared at me for awhile before turning me around again with a sly smirk painted on his face. He slowly removed the sheets from around my shoulder and began to leave soft bites and kisses as he answered my questions. "My house, (C/N), In the wash, and I'll drive you, that good enough?" My mind was completely blank at that moment I mumble a 'Mhmm' in reply as I rolled my head back to give him easier access. He chuckled against my skin giving me a slight shiver causing me to arch my back. "That sensitive huh?" He laughed slightly and got off the bed, returning my brain cells. "What the fuck guys?? Why'd you leave me in my time of need???" I scolded myself.

As he got off the bed he walked over till he stood right in front of me, he looked extremely tall from this angle, still hot, but tall. I felt tiny under his gaze, so I began to fidget. I lifted the sheets back over my shoulder and looked down at the floor. He just stood there, staring at me. "You were a lot more forward last night." He said almost to himself. "Eh?! W-what??" I quickly look back up to meet his icy blue eyes. He leaned down, inches away from my face and repeated himself. "I said, You were a lot more forward, last night." He took slight pauses which made me want to either melt or curl up into a ball and cower. His face still close to mine I looked away and tightened my grip on the sheets that rested on my shoulders. He used his thumb and forefinger to force my gaze towards him, I was about to say something when he used his other hand to slightly push me backward onto the bed. "U-Uhm.." I was about to protest when he pressed his lips against mine, he must have brushed his teeth recently, his breath was extremely minty.

As he supported his weight with his arms, hovering about me, he leaned down and kissed at my jaw ever so lightly. I shivered slightly whimpering, I was getting kinda impatient with his slight kisses, so I released my hold on the sheets and flipped us over so I was straddling him. He looked shocked and I smirked, praising myself for my boldness. After his shock, he returned mine with one of his own. "That's the bold (Y/N) I know." I ignored his attempt at flustering me and kissed his shoulder, trailing down to his chest, ribs, stomach. When I reached his V-line I started to gently lick his skin, which I expected to be sweaty and kinda gross, I was met with an orange taste. He must have had a shower before I woke up. I heard slight groans from him which, holy fuck. I looked at him innocently through my lashes, smiling. For whatever reason, I think whatever control he had left he lost immediately after I did that.

He flipped us back over and started to attack my neck in rough love bites, and sloppy kisses. "Lost control have you?" I said sassy attempting to irritate him, pretty sure I failed though. "That happens when someone who I know is naughty, does something innocent." My face turned red in a split second. "And how would you know if I was naughty?" I say raising an eyebrow as he lifted his eyes up to meet mine. He stared at me for a moment before leaning down once again and whispering into my ear,

"I've already seen it."