.XV.

I step out of the running water, turning the water off and drying myself off with a towel. I then go into my gym bag and grab some lotion, applying it to my skin before putting on some clothes, which is just some distressed black skinny jeans and a gray T-shirt.

I slip on some sandals and shove my tennis clothes into my gym bag, slinging t across my shoulder and sliding on my golden sandals

It's just then that I realized I have really changed the way I dress since living here.

I walk out, and down the halls heading to the parking lot. I tech the double doors, meeting Niall, Liam, Louis, Jackson, and Georgie outside standing by their cars.

"Well here's Beauty Queen." Liam announces and I roll my eyes.

"Did I really take that long?" I ask I go around hugging everybody, and saying hey.

Liam checks his Apple Watch and sighs, "Only 30 minutes. I said 20 though." He reminds me.

"Oh shit my bad, well let's bounce then." I say as I slide into my Jeep.

We drive downtown to Smackers and park our cars by each other's, and pile into the building.

We go to get our cups and fill it to the brim with the flavors we want, and then head over to the toppings section and dash on candies and all those sorts of things.

"Y'all wanna sit outside or inside?" Jackson asks, and we all decide on outside. We find a few tables and scoot them together, creating our little space for all of us.

"So, who's going to prom?" Liam asks, and everyone raises their hands except for Jackson and I. "Why the fuck not?"

"Well I don't have date for one," I tell them and Jackson agrees. "And two, I don't do dances."

"Wow. Well the first ones fixed, Jackson and Bri. Just go to prom with each other. And Bri, you're gonna do this dance. It's senior year! We've gotta do this one, it's the last time for us all, ya know?" He asks, and suddenly the air gets all sad and mushy.

I'm just now realizing that this is the last year of high school for me, and after that I'm leaving off to Mississippi for college. I'm probably never going to see any of these people anymore, and I want to spend as much time as possible as I can with them. So I guess one dance can't hurt. "All right, I'll go."

"Thank God. Well, I'll plan the things such as the limousine and afterparty. You guys just worry about the prettying yourselves up part and buying condoms and shit. And we're good." Louis announces, placing a spoonful of froyo into his mouth.

"Ight, it's settled then bitches. We're goin to prom!"

~~~~~~~~~
"Cheerleading? Damn you're expensive as fuck." Harry chuckles, and I roll my eyes.

"You act like you can't afford it. Anyways, how's your day been?" I ask him, and he sighs.

"Actually, pretty drowsy I guess. I mean, you weren't here for most of it so it was pretty boring, and also, I had a long boring day at work." He drones, and I rubs his back.

"Poor Haz, it'll be better tomorrow. And I'm sorry I wasn't here. We were planning stuff for prom." I tell him, and his eyes widen.

"Prom? Man you grew up so fast." He pinches my cheeks, and I stick my tongue out.

"Anyways, I'm willing to cook tonight. What do you want to eat?" I ask, looking in the refrigerator.

I feel Harry walk behind me, and then suddenly his hands are on my waists and pulling my ass to his front. "You."

"Harry, we've been through this before. I thought you wanted it to stop, for the best." I remind him, but he shakes his head.

"I can't take it anymore. I try to be okay, I actually do, and I try to be alright with Zayn. But seeing you with him, just don't feel right. And it hurts me so bad while I'm tryna get over you, and now that you're his, you're all I'm thinking about." He sighs. I turn around, and look into his beautiful orbs of green.

"Harry, I'm still with him though. I've gotta think about this." I say, looking down. He places his hand on my chin and lifts my head up to look at him again.

"Take your time, I'll be waiting for you."
And then he kisses me on the forehead before leaving me in the kitchen, unanswered questions swirling in my mind.

Where the fuck did that come from?

Has he really been like this the whole time?

Is this an actuary sign that I should breakup with Zayn?

And so many more questions.

He has just made me the most confused person on earth.

~•~

A/N

Hey guys. I know it's short, but like I just wanted to go back to Harry and Brianna being together to be honest.

But Brianna might not want to.

You never know...

But anyways, please vote and recommend. Also, if you haven't, please follow me.

Love,
B🌻💛