Twenty-Three

Love was a funny thing. Love made people do crazy things. For example; Mom and Camila actually were running from the cops because I didn't want Camila to leave me. Currently, Camila and I were sitting in the back seat while Mom drove her car. "Mommy an' Mama?" I asked.

"Yes, Baby," they replied.

"I wuv wou bof, but Mommy mowe," I giggled.

"Oh. I see how it is. You don't like me anymore," Mom huffed.

"but Mommy my giwlfwiend an' wou my mama. It diffewen' wuv," I pecked Camila's lips. Her phone started ringing and she pulled it out and flipped the front of it up.

She sighed. "I don't care," she held the red phone button and it shut off. She put it back in her pocket.

"Who was dat, Mommy?" I asked.

"The school," she sighed.

"Oh. Fey wowwyin' 'bouw us?" I asked.

"Not really. They want me in jail," she wrapped one of her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

"Wou not goin' to jai', wou need to take cawe of me," I replied.

"And I will," she pecked my lips.

"Mommy needs mi'kie," I said.

"Bitch what?" Mom replied.

"Are you serious?" Camila asked.

"I mean...if Mommy wan's to. Do wou?" I whispered, shyly.

"I have to think about it...why do you want me to breastfeed you?" She asked.

"I don' know. It a s'upid ques'ion. 'M sowwy," I whimpered.

"Baby, it's ok. I was just asking," she hugged me.

***

Mom stopped at a convenience store. "Anyone need anything?" She asked.

"I need a new diapee an' snackies," I replied.

"Ok, Baby," Camila unbuckled my seatbelt and stood up. She opened her door and put her hands under my armpits. She lifted me up and walked into the store. "What snacks do you want?"

"Um...fwuit snackies," I pecked her lips.

"Ok," she walked to the snack aisle. "Which one? They have Dragon Tales, Winnie the Pooh, and Toy Story,"

"'Ot S'owy! Can we wa'c' fat in da caw?" I asked.

"Sure if Mom has it," she grabbed the Toy Story fruit snacks and walked to the clerk. She put them on the counter and the clerk looked up. His eyes widened. "Look, just let me get my girlfriend some fruit snacks and I'll be on my way,"

"But...you're... "

"The teacher that apparently raped her student. Yep. Now, can my girlfriend get her fruit snacks or do I have to hear her cry for hours because a clerk only saw me as a rapist not a teacher who fell in love with her student?" Camila asked.

"I'm sorry," he swiped the fruit snacks over the scanner.