Breathe

It was only now that Jimin realized how ridiculous his schedule is. From his 12 hours flight from America he needs to go straight to his school.

His mind is battling if he'd attend the first day of school or not. He's dead tired in the first place because he was not able to catch proper sleep during the whole flight.

Jimin decided on going to school, he doesn't want to stay in his apartment. He doesn't want to be alone, this will only make him think of Audrey. And it breaks his heart thinking of her, he wants to forget her.

Jimin wishes for Audrey's happiness and he really feels sorry for doing this to her. He already deactivated all his social media accounts so that there will be no way for her to locate him, his contact number has been changed already.

As much as possible, he would like to be occupied and keep himself busy for him not to think of her.

The car stopped, and only now that Jimin realized that he's already in front of the school. The driver, (unfortunately his mom didn't show up to fetch him in the airport like what she promised), hand him the car's duplicate key.

Maybe her mom knows that he's still angry with her. Jimin intentionally didn't picked up all her calls this past week until yesterday before his flight.

Jimin respectfully bow to their driver before getting out of the car. "Thank you Ahjussi!"

The middle aged man bowed in return. "Best of luck Jimin!"  and gave Jimin a smile.

"Thank you Ahjussi!"

Jimin didn't expect that Korea's weather is much colder than America, the clothes he wears now is made of sheer fabric, he hopes that he could manage the coldness until the end of the day.

Jimin had researched about his school that's why he's almost familiar with the surrounding. He has to pass the Fine Arts building going to the College of Arts.

He chose to take the left wing of the building, it's almost desserted unlike the other path. But he noticed some commotion on the right wing of the building.

Jimin walks slowly, watching the scene. He saw five men bullying a girl and then there's a young man who came to save the girl.

He can't hide his smirk at the scene. Jimin just realized that bullying is a normal thing that happens at any part of the world.

Jimin walks a little faster, he wants to add some spice in his life today. He noticed that at the end of the hallway, both path will meet.

When he's almost a meter away from the group of bullies, Jimin throw a crumpled paper and then turn his back immediately.

The paper landed exactly on the head of the man in front of the group, who seems to be their leader.

"BINGO!" Trying hard to hide his laughter. Jimin is watching his reaction discreetly.

"It's when evil meets an evil!" Jimin added winking at the girl beside him. The girl was shocked and run to the opposite direction, afraid of what will happen next upon seeing what the guy beside him did.

Jungkook immediately halt when he felt something hits his head, then a crumpled paper fell in front of him. He picked it up and turn around.

"Fuck! Who throw this!?" Jungkook is shouting in anger while holding the crumpled paper.

His friends are now harassing the students nearby. The others running away, avoiding to be questioned.

Hopeless to catch the culprit, Jungkook furiously punched the air then stormed away with the gang.

Jungkook clenched his fist so hard, its turning red now and veins showing. Inside his clenched fist rest the crumpled paper. In his head, he's cursing the person who did that to him.

Jungkook turned his attention on the crumpled paper in his hand. He straightened the paper carefully hoping to get a clue of its owner.

It was an airplane boarding ticket from America to South Korea. The arrival date is today, just an hour ago.

Jungkook searched for the name but that portion cannot be seen because there are drops of coffee all over the paper.

"Fuck! I will find you!!!"