Duncan's Beggining

Escanor sat in an empty hallway due to the doctors not allowing him to accompany his wife while she went into labor. While waiting The sin of pride thought back to when he had first met Merlin and how he some how managed after years of her not returning the same feelings he finally got her to be his and his only. It also so happen to be right when Meliodas was casually wondering around the halls and found Escanor lost in thought. Meliodas with his casual and nonchalant attitude walked right up to Escanor. "Hey Escanor what's up?" said the leader of the sins bringing Escanor back to reality once more. Escanor then replies "Oh captain. What are you doing here? Wouldn't you be with miss Elizabeth at this time?" but before Meliodas had a chance to speak the doctors came out of the room to tell Escanor that his wife is fine and that the child had been born healthy. Escanor then rushes over forgetting about Meliodas and only thinking of his wife and child. Once in the room walks over to his very exhausted wife and sees his new born child smiling in her arms. The tired Merlin and joyful Escanor have a short conversation and at the end decided that they should quickly think of a name for the child. Since Escanor still in his prideful form quickly thought of and named his new born son Duncan.