Chapter 5

I'm going to dedicate this chapter to my 100th fan! YAY! Thanks everyone for fanning me! (and if you haven't please do :P) He also happens to be my bro so uhh.... He's lucky

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Lee walked out my door in the morning feeling extra happy and holding hands. I felt like skipping so that's exactly what I began to do! Lee laughed and skipped along side me swinging our arms back and forth. I think nothing could ruin our mood. I didn't have to work today because it's mom's birthday and she and dad wanted to do something special together. I wasn't up to managing the shop by myself for the whole day so we closed it for a day. Lee had gotten a day off training so he could have some fun with with me and experience the joy of youth as Gai-sensei put it.

Even though Gai-sensei wasn't my sensei I called him that because he would sometimes teach me things. That exactly what a sensei does so I called him that. Makes sense, right?

Me and Lee decided to make good use of our time and have a picnic. We bought some sandwiches and two cans of coke from the closest store and went to the village gate. We decided to have the picnic in the forest. I hadn't gone gone outside of the village a lot of times so I was pretty excited.

We sat up in a tall tree as we munched on our sandwiches. "Misao, you'll never believe this. I'm going to do the chunin exam next week!"

"Really? Well done Lee!"

"Thank you, Misao. I'm going to sign up tomorrow."

"Well, I wish you luck." I smiled at him. I was really happy for Lee but I heard the exams were dangerous. I thought it would be best shove aside my fear and celebrate instead. I wouldn't want to rain on his parade.

"I'll need it." Lee said.

"I know." I replied with fear in my heart. Me and Lee quickly finished our sandwiches and opened our cans of coke. Mine popped with a small fizz and I giggled. "It's all bubbly like you, Lee!"

"Huh? I'm like that can of coke?"

"Yep!" I exclaimed. "You're bubbly and you taste good.

"I taste good?" Lee asked with a confused look on his cute face.

"Yep!" I repeated. 

"How would you even know that?" Lee just looked more and more confused.

"By doing this..." I leaned forward and quickly kissed Lee right on the lips.