Preference #1 What you are wearing when you meet him.

Nash Grier:
What you wear to see Nash for the first time is a Lace Tank-top, distressed Dark Blue Denim shorts & white all-star converse.

Matthew Espinosa:
What you wear to see Matt for the first time is a cream colored shirt that says "weekend warrior" in red lettering and the cuffs are rolled once, Dark Denim shorts with lighter lines from fading & dress sandals.

Taylor Caniff:
What you wear to see Taylor for the first time is a white t-shirt/crop top with the words "Los Angeles" in black bold letters and underneath that a black and white picture of Los Angeles highways, light denim shorts with bleach spots and pre-made holes.

Cameron Dallas:
What you wear to see Cameron for the first time is a white frilly tank-top/crop top, light denim shorts with studs detailing the pockets & over the tank-top/crop top is a light grey cardigan.

Jack Gilinsky:
What you wear to see Jack G for the first time is a white crop top/tank-top with a black infinity sign on it, medium blue denim high waisted shorts & mint green Vans.

Jack Johnson:
What you wear to see Jack J for the first time is a white shirt with an open back, dark colored floral shorts with lace around the legs & brown shoes.

Shawn Mendes:
What you wear to see Shawn for the first time is a white lace crop top/tank-top, brightly floral patterned skate skirt & dark brown suede high healed boots.

Carter Reynalds:
What you wear to see Carter for the first time is a black crop top/ tank-top with a light pink rose pattern, off white jean shorts & black leather combat boots.

Hayes Grier:
What you wear to see Hayes for the first time is a white crop top/tank-top with a light printed tribal pattern, light blue high waisted denim shorts & white sneakers covered in lace.