Rosalia Dashtons

"Are you almost done?" a male voice whined to my right.

"Travis?" a female voice replied to male voice.

"Yes, Katie-Kat?"

"Shut up," she responded.

I heard him huff in response and finally turned to look over. I saw a girl, about my age and height, with bright green eyes and dark brown hair that fell to her mid back, observing the different potted flowers. She was wearing light blue shorts and a flowing white shirt. Next to her was a boy that had to be a good six inches taller than her. He had a mop of curly brown hair and sky blue eyes. His clothes were casual, just a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt.

He looked incredibly bored, his eyes blankly wandering the shelves in front of him. She, however looked incredibly happy, her eyes quickly scanning the label of information on each pot, skipping most of it, as if she knew it all.

He walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Why are we here? Dont you already know every type of plant in the world?" He asked softly.

She rolled her eyes, fingers brushing against the petals on the flowers and them seeming to bloom further.

"Miranda needed a certain type of plant to experiment it with different soil, and she was busy," she explained.

"Well, can't you just pick a random flower?" he asked, sounding exasperated.

She chuckled. "It doesn't work that way Trav."

"I don't think I'll ever understand you or your silly flowers," he said, his voice holding a hint of amusement.

"Don't let my mom hear that. She'll be even more disapproving of you than she already is," she said.

He pecked her cheek, grinning like crazy. Her eyes suddenly lit up, almost growing even brighter.

"Found one!" she exclaimed, gingerly pulling a small pot of the shelf.

It was a dark brown bowl, but the flowers were beautiful. It was a light blue, almost grey color. They stood up tall, almost as if they were proud to be in the girl's small hands.

He cheered and practically ran towards the register. She rolled her eyes once again, walking away as she muttered about him being immature, a smile on her face nonetheless.

She disappeared around the corner and left me thinking, 'What an adorable couple.'